Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant goat?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

We are suspecting that she may be pregnant. I noticed a week or so ago that her utters looked bigger, but I wasn't sure. We began noticing a couple days ago that her vulva is a lot larger. It's like pushed out and swollen looking. Looking at some pics online it seems this could mean pregnant around 130-140 days maybe. We haven't felt or seen movement though. Not sure.. Do you think these could be pregnant signs? What else can we look for?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:57 PM

These easily could be signs that she's preggo. There's only 2 other things I know of to look for. 1 is has she come back in heat and 2 is she a lot more affectionate? Mine always got more affectionate when they were preggo. They wanted lots of back rubs and just leaned into me for them. Hope your's is. The kids are just adorable!

Roisin07
by Cynthia on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I hope so! She's always very affectionate so not sure about that one! Do you always feel movement? I read there is a way to feel, but sometime you just don't feel it

Quoting baconbits:

These easily could be signs that she's preggo. There's only 2 other things I know of to look for. 1 is has she come back in heat and 2 is she a lot more affectionate? Mine always got more affectionate when they were preggo. They wanted lots of back rubs and just leaned into me for them. Hope your's is. The kids are just adorable!

CafeMom Tickers
farmerswife61
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Our goat we never felt any movement when she was pregnant. But I would guess she is pregnant by what you describe.
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:26 PM

You don't always feel movement. As they get closer to birth you can see/feel just as you might a pregnant woman but by that time you're 100% sure they're preggo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)