Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prepring for our camping trip

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

As I've mentioned we will be on a 2 week camping trip (we do Medieval reinactment). We are going to try to make and prepare as much as possible prior to going. We so far have groundhog, and will have some veggies ready to go. Our one litter of rabbits are ready so we'll be spending this week preparing the rabbits. So I'm excited that we will have a decent amount of "free" meat for our trip!

I've always said that rabbit makes the perfect homesteading animal. They breed like crazy and they are cost effective to care for. I'd be happy just having rabbits, chickens and goats only. Eggs, meat, and milk. Who could ask for anything more lol

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Liz132
by Head Admin on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Have a great time! We just got back from a camping trip Monday but ours was only a few days, it still was fun and relaxing. You should take some pics of the medieval reenactment, I've always wondered what one of those were like but I've never been.

Dawn07
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I know it's a reinactment, but will there be pics for us to see? :)
Roisin07
by Cynthia on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Definately as soon as we get back and settled I'll post!

Quoting Dawn07: I know it's a reinactment, but will there be pics for us to see? :)

Dawn07
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Yay!!!!

Quoting Roisin07:

Definately as soon as we get back and settled I'll post!

Quoting Dawn07: I know it's a reinactment, but will there be pics for us to see? :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)