Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grass mowing

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:48 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

How many are still mowing their grass? My dh told me 2 weeks ago that we shouldn't have to mow anymore and I just laughed at him. Guess what he's doing this weekend? It actually should have been cut already.

You would think after being married for 8 years that he would learn to listen to me. NOTHING kills the grass. Including grass killer. It grows all winter long even with snow on the ground. Come the first cutting in the spring you're cutting grass that is 6-10 inches long and heavy to go thru. We'll still need to cut until at least December unless we get snow before then and I'm not ready for that yet!

(Shaking head) Will he ever learn?

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
eyes4ears
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:57 AM
I definitely need to cit my grass, I'm hoping it will be the last now until spring. I've got to pick up all the pine cones first. I pulled the lawnmower out of the storage room a couple of days ago. Now I just have to actually mow it. I'm hoping I don't have to now until December.
baconbits
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:56 AM

It's amazing how quickly grass grows even in cold weather. I wish this was the last time but I'm certain it's not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)