Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is bottle water as safe is it claims? Watch this video, you'll think twice!

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 1:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 670 Total Views

I  just saw a documentary on bottled water and I was in shock!

I'm going to invest in a good filter!

These water companies claim for the water to be pure, and two of the largest water companies that distribute all over the US were forced to put on their labels that their bottle water comes from water sources and remove pure from their labels.

There's a chemical these companies use to make the bottled water and this get transmitted to the water it's called (PET) you can find it in the bottom of the water bottles, this chemincal causes Cancer!

Yes, I though about how many water bottles My husband, children and I drink.

I highly recommend for you ladies to watch this documentary.

It's called Tapped

It's available on Netflix Instant Watch and on YouTube

Here is the link to the video on You Tube let me know what you ladies think.  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=72mcumz51q4 

If you have trouble with the link just enter in the search (tapped) or (bottled water documentaries) on youtube

Cheryl Wah mommy of 3 girls,

www.shopherbalife.com/creyes  

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WesternNYmom
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I have seen this before.  I would rather drink tap water, than spend a fortune on bottled water that may or may not be filtered.  My husband and I have a water filter in our refridgerator, and we also bought a brita filter that you attach your kitchen sink faucet.  It was only $12.00 for the unit at Walmart, and the filter is good for 6 monthes.  So much cheaper than going out and picking up cases of bottled water every week. I don't mind tap water, but my dh thinks it tastes funny, so we got the filter.

cditren
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I too have stoped buying water bottles. I just have a faucet filter.

Marz31
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:53 AM

We stopped buying bottled water (Well, it was never really a big habit) many years ago when the waste got to be too much AND with the quality of the water not being so great. we have filtered from the fridge and our tap water is pretty darn good, so yeah, just a bunch of reusable bottles if we need to take it with us! Oh and the amount of water it take to MAKE a bottle of water is insane......

cditren
by Group Owner on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I agree, these companies are making money from us when we can just filter our water at home and have to go cups. Please it helps out the enviornment.

Quoting Marz31:

We stopped buying bottled water (Well, it was never really a big habit) many years ago when the waste got to be too much AND with the quality of the water not being so great. we have filtered from the fridge and our tap water is pretty darn good, so yeah, just a bunch of reusable bottles if we need to take it with us! Oh and the amount of water it take to MAKE a bottle of water is insane......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)