Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is it going for you ladies today?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WesternNYmom
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Good. Still working on getting healthy.   It has been a week since I had french fries, and I don't miss them at all.  I am now working on giving up soda. It is hard, but I am gradually reducing my intake.  Haven't had any today, which is good.  Tonight is dd's dance recital rehersal.  We have to be their at 415pm, which means, dd and I will be eating late tonight. I plan to grab some fruit and yougurt before we go to tide me over until we get home, and just have a salad, with some leftover chicken, and light dressing on it when I get home.  Don't like to eat anything heavy after 7pm, and at the salad is satisfying enough to tide me over until the next morning.   Hope everyone is having a great day.

Marz31
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I'm slowly getting back to good back health. not much pain and my acupuncturist gave me some exercises to do to help stretch some of the muscles as well as work on my core. I'm eating pretty good, and have actually shed a few pounds, but I'm still above my lowest (on this journey) but I'll get there soon! Looking forward to getting back to the gym tho!

cditren
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I hear you, but keep it up. I myself have been so out of tune with my routine, I need to work on that asap and re-focus on my goal.

Quoting Marz31:

I'm slowly getting back to good back health. not much pain and my acupuncturist gave me some exercises to do to help stretch some of the muscles as well as work on my core. I'm eating pretty good, and have actually shed a few pounds, but I'm still above my lowest (on this journey) but I'll get there soon! Looking forward to getting back to the gym tho!

WesternNYmom
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Good. Tired, but good.  I am so glad that summer is coming. The past month has been a whirlwind of non stop activities.  DD's recital, activities at kid's schools, Girls scouts, and family events.  I can't wait for a bit of a breather.   Gave up soda for a week. Did really well, and don't really miss it.  Now if I can only cut back on my caffeine intake.

cditren
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM

wow its been a long time since i been on this site but how are you ladies doing any luck with your getting healthy journies? I myself love herbalife products and yes they work but I got talked into this Visalus shakes and the 90 day challenge and have been doing it for a week now... lets see what the outcome is the shakes taste good...if anyone is interested here is the websites www.creyes78.bodybyvi.com and www.creyes78.myvi.net 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)