Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3-Day Diet

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

Well today is the day. I am starting Week 1 of my 3-Day Diet. I have done this before and lost weight sucessfully, but been a slacker since I started having kids. My parents did it last week and lost 7lbs each in 3 days, so that motivated me. Plus the fact that I the scale makes me want to throw it across the room. I am only 5'3 andshould NOT weigh what I do. Disgusted with myself.

If anyone else out there wants to join me, this diet is awesome - its cheap and its only 3 days a week. Lets do it together!!!!!

http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/weight-loss-reviews/three-day-diet-lose-10-pounds-in-3-days.html

(I am the one in the yellow shirt - only 5 ft 3 in tall -- yuck)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovemyguys
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM

that sounds awesome! I am really trying to make a lifestyle change and not just diet but I do like to do short term diets to switch things up adn keep me motivated from time to time. I'd love to do it with you. and PS you are NOT disgusting youre adorable!

isaboo22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Well I have to say, I am used to drinking coffee alllll day, and I have only had one cup today so far....man, this sucks. I wanna nap. And I can't.   let me know how you do!

countrygirl3808
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:08 PM

I"m in....I'll start tomorrow.  I've done it in the past with GREAT success...I can only do it for 2-3 weeks cuz i get soooo sick of tuna...but for a jump start...i think it's great!!!!

isaboo22
by on Apr. 6, 2011 at 1:13 PM

So I am on Day 3 of Week2. Total I have lost 6 lbs in a little under 2 weeks. I think my body is getting used to the "good" food, so I am taking a break for a week. But still, 6lbs in less then 2 weeks is better than not trying at all.

How are you guys doing - if you started?

eddysmommy
by on Apr. 10, 2011 at 11:41 PM
I know you started this already but I may give it a shot. What do I have to lose but lbs right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)