Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back................................

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Hi peeps,

I am not sure if anybody remembers me or not but I was quite active in the beginning when the group was made, but then I started slacking off and became an inactive member. Well I realized this weekend that the break I took is catching up with me because I made it down to 148lbs and I am now back up to 153 and I hate it. No wonder my pants don't fit me right anymore. Well I thought long and hard last night about what I really want and how hard am I willing to work to get it and I came to the conclusion that I have to stop hoping that this will be easy and effortless because DING DING DING DING it's not. I am really going to have to commit myself to this and change my lifestyle. So let me start with this admission of guilt......

"Hello my name is Candace, and I am a foodie"

I love everything about food. I love learning how to make new foods and experimenting with different techniques. I love discovering new recipes with the same main ingredient and learning how one or two things can completly transform the dish into a new wonderfull creation. I am a food network addict. I am also addicted to eating out. I LOVE me some Baja Fresh and a family favorite for us is Taco Bell and a local joint here in San Deigo called Taco Salsa, its cheap and yummy. I need to also admit that about once a week I will get a food craving that wont go away until I get it. I try and try to ignore it but it's hard and I always give in. That alone is going to be a big hurdle for me.

Well I think that about sums it up. I guess I just wanted to come here and let everybody know that I am really going to do it this time. As the great and powerful Yoda said "No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." ( Ithink I am going to make that my new signature) Thaks for reading

-Candace

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lovemyguys
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM

welcome back!!

mrscrowson09
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:12 PM

welcome back and good luck. I can totally relate with the cravings. Im the same way! LOL

Mom2Jack04
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:47 PM

welcome back hun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)