Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im new!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

Okay so I figure I need motivation so I would join a group and this looked like a good one. Im only almost 21 and have two kids (I have my life alot more together now then I did a couple years ago). Im currently a fulltime college student and work part time but I want to loose weight so badly. I wouldnt get on the scale after I had my son in May of 2009 because I didnt want to see the numbers well I finally did and Im close to 200 which I have never been in my life. I want to get skinny again and get all this baby weight gone along with the weight ive gained just the last couple years by eating bad and being to busy with everything else. Well i was at 195 and now im at 189...which I feel like time is going to slow and Im getting really impatient. Im getting a bike trailer in the next week. Well I want to get down to 130 and i figured come to a place where everyone else has similar goals. So far ive been basically eating mainly fruits and veggies and cutting out the junk food almost entirely.

Lilypie

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cowgirlmama
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:58 AM

WELCOME!!!!

Mom2Jack04
by Group Admin on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:40 PM

welcome to the group!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)