Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanted to know if anyone has everyone a detox?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

I have been thinking about doing a detox. I don't know if it will work or what the best one is . I want to know if anyone has done a detox before what it was and if it worked. Thank you and have a great day!!!

by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
EvaWL
by Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Yes - I completed a detox weekend before last.  You can loose weight but more importantly it is to detox your body so when you do start eating healthier, your body produces your food more efficently.  I am not on Cafe Mom everyday so if you would like to email me about it, feel free - jpdlfire@bellsouth.net

I did however lose 5 lbs but the more important thing is detoxs can get people over a plateau they are stuck at and its important to eat healthy afterwards or there is no point in doing the detox in the first place.

Hope this answers your question.  Talk to you soon!

Healthywahm
by Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Yes, I do them quite regularly.  I am a health and wellness coach and I specialize in Nutritional Cleansing (Detox) It's not a colon cleanse, so you're not stuck in the bathroom all day. lol.  You will feel amazing!  I've coached a lot of people who lose weight doing it, plus the one I use has a money back guarantee, so you either get results or you get your money back.  I can get you info on the one I use if you'd like.  (Just send me a message and put "detox" in the subject line. or you can email me at linjefr@msn.com)

Have a fabulous day!

Linda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN