Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I began my journeyA

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

I wanted to let everyone know that I found something to help me along on my weight loss journey.  Two weeks ago I started taking Plexus Slim.  The first week was hard I caught a stomach virus, so I didn't take the plexus for two days.  I also didn't exercise or eat healthy but I was amazed to see that on weigh in day I had lost 3.5 lbs.  The second week I exercised 4 of the 7 days and I did mild-mod exercise.  Again I didn't watch the calories I was eating and yesterday I lost another 3.5 lbs for a total of 7 lbs in two weeks.  I had people ask me what I had been doing because they are noticing a difference.  I am losing inches also, even though I haven't measured I can tell my the way my clothes fit.  Plexus Slim is an all natural way to lose weight and it helps keep blood glucose and cholesterol levels in check.  It is definitley worth checking out.  I believe so much in the product that only after 2 weeks I have decided to become an ambassador.  I have already gotten 5 customers just by them seeing me everyday!  If you have any questions email me at brandiegolden@yahoo.com or see my website www.plexusslim.com/brandiegolden

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN