Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As of tomorrow....

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

I will walk in the mornings before waking my daughter up! (I might even take my dog with me!)....wish me luck! (and hold me accountable, please!)

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Belovedmoonpixi
by Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Yay! I did not take the dog, but I have walked in the mornings for 2 days now...baby steps, baby steps... talking about steps, I´m trying to make at least 10,000 per day. Go, me!
Belovedmoonpixi
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Woo-hoo! Unbelievably, I´m starting to see results! One of my favorite dresses, which I couldn´t even get into before, now zips up! (true, I don´t look good in it...yet. But it used to be that I couldn´t even zip it up!)

Belovedmoonpixi
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Well, I haven´t WALKED every day, but I have EXERCISED every day... if I get too lazy to get up, I do some weight lifting at home instead of walking...

luvbeinamom5
by Member on Mar. 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Good for u! Keep goin!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PSLmommyof3
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I starting walking 3 miles a day last week.. Feels wonderful to accomplish it!!  Proud of you Belovedmoonpixi <3 

Chandra

www.facebook.com/A.C.E.YourWaist

Healthywahm
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Good for you!  

It's been a couple of days since your last post...how are you doing?  Are you still exercising everyday? (holding you accountable. lol)  I have a list of weight loss tips if you'd like it.  Just message me and put "list of tips" in the subject line.  :)

Linda

Belovedmoonpixi
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Thanks! I´m still exercising... today we even took our dog and her two puppies with us (it was more of an exercise in patience than real exercise, though!) I have cut waaay back on sugar (I´m drinking sugarless green tee instead of Coke!) I haven´t lost any weight, but I can feel the difference in my clothes... my former favorite jeans (comfy) are now too loose... my second-favorite jeans are now comfy leaning towards loose...and last Friday I got to wear my old Levy´s that I couldn´t even zip up last month!
Healthywahm
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Quoting Belovedmoonpixi:

Thanks! I´m still exercising... today we even took our dog and her two puppies with us (it was more of an exercise in patience than real exercise, though!) I have cut waaay back on sugar (I´m drinking sugarless green tee instead of Coke!) I haven´t lost any weight, but I can feel the difference in my clothes... my former favorite jeans (comfy) are now too loose... my second-favorite jeans are now comfy leaning towards loose...and last Friday I got to wear my old Levy´s that I couldn´t even zip up last month!

Yay!!! I love it when that happens!

Belovedmoonpixi
by Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:43 AM

ok, here comes the moment of truth. I´ll be away from home for a whole week on a work-related training. I do hope I can continue to both diet AND exercise during this week...wait, no, I commit myself to dieting and exercising while away! I´ll check in with you mommies when I get back!

Healthywahm
by Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Good luck!  You can do it!!!!! (stay focused and remember your "why"!)

Quoting Belovedmoonpixi:

ok, here comes the moment of truth. I´ll be away from home for a whole week on a work-related training. I do hope I can continue to both diet AND exercise during this week...wait, no, I commit myself to dieting and exercising while away! I´ll check in with you mommies when I get back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN