Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love Chocolate? Join Dove Chocolate Discoveries for only $99 and Enjoy the Sweet Life!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Looking for a sweet way to earn extra money right now?

Then let chocolate make it all possible! Sign up to be a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolatier and earn up to 60% commissions in your first 30 days.

Plus, if you join our team between Sept. 1-Oct. 31, 2009, you’ll be able to save $50 on your New Business Kit. Host a party during this time period and you can even apply your host credits to the Kit purchase. That means you could start your own business for $99 or less! Contact me today for more details.

Here are a few reasons to consider joing my team with Dove Chocolate Discoveries:

1. DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ is the first direct selling chocolate company in the US…so there’s no competition.
  2. It’s backed by the global leader in Chocolate – MARS Chocolate North America.
  3. Instant brand name and quality recognition… DOVE® Chocolate! Need we say more
  4. DCD is a young and growing company. It’s a “ground floor” opportunity with lots of potential to grow your business quickly!
  5. Have your cake and eat it too…chocolate cake that is. A flexible home-based business that allows you to make your family the priority.
  6. At DCD, we combine the growing trends of premium chocolate products, home entertaining and entrepreneurship for a delicious combination that's hard to beat.
  7. We offer an exclusive line of premium chocolate products that are only available for sale through Independent Chocolatiers at in-home Chocolate Tasting Parties.
  8. Products for every chocolate lover. From Ready to Eat items like Sea Salted Chocolate Covered Caramels, Simple and Easy Dessert Mixes like Chocolate Mousse Mix and Decadent Double Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix, a variety of chocolate beverages and Candy-Making Kits to make boutique quality chocolates at home.
  9. Fun, exciting and virtually a recession-proof way to become your own boss and develop your own business. Chocolate is not a fad and is loved across demographic groups.
  10. Products are consumable so customers will keep coming back for more.
  11. One of the best reasons to join DOVE is that it’s chocolate! 

Please contact me for more information.

Katie Resig
Dove® Chocolate Discoveries™

Independent Chocolatier ID #7859
(860) 373-8531
katieresig@gmail.com
www.dovechocolatediscoveries.com/katie
Enjoy the Sweet Life ~ call today for your Chocolate Tasting Experience!
Better Yet ~ Become a Chocolatier and enjoy the Sweet Life everyday!
(training and support included ~ call me for details)

Standard Kit WAS $149 NOW $99 = $400+retail
Master Kit WAS $449 NOW $399 = $900+retail

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)