Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want to make REAL money working from HOME????????

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Do you want to earn a little extra money for the holidays??? Start building your business with our Work At Home United team. Simply start by referring friends, family, and anyone you know to shop healthier with our wellness company.

Get all the same products you would at the store but healthier, safer, and eco-friendly. Plus, get them shipped to you. Shop from home and save.

Do you know someone with high blood pressure, eczema, psoriasis, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, allergies, someone who is pregnant, or someone who simply likes to save when they shop? We have the products that they would benefit from.

I don't know about your kids, but my 2 year old loves to help me clean,  and now he can, I allow him to spray the cleaner, while I scrub it in.  We clean my shower and get better results than Lime-a-way and don't choke on the fumes and chemicals.

Ask me how to start! Part-time or full-time... you build your business at the pace you want and reap the results!!! No stocking or delivering of products and no exchanging money. You simply refer customers and help them enroll. I have customers all of the United States.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)