Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE OVER $500 A WEEK

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:48 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 444 Total Views

WORK FROM HOME ASSEMBLY JOBS!

EARN $584 WEEKLY! IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE!

• ASSEMBLE GREETING CARDS                     $584 WEEKLY!
  • ASSEMBLE BRACETLETS                               $360 WEEKLY!
  • ASSEMBLE STRING ART                                  $310 WEEKLY!
  • ASSEMBLE BABY BIBS                                      $525 WEEKLY!
  • ASSEMBLE PICTURE FRAMES                        $240 WEEKLY!
  • AND MORE!!!

ALL JOBS ARE MOTHER APPROVED! THIS IS THE LAST LEGITIMATE JOB SEARCH YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO DO. WE GUARENTEE IT!!!

GOT TO http://www.workfromhomeassemblyjobs.vpweb.com/ TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION, LIST OF JOBS, AND ALL DETAILS!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sekenvpip
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 2:27 PM

How long have you been doing this?? I signed up a while ago and never received anything so I signed up again today .......... We'll see I guess

Owner of SEX - B.J. 101 - Adult Content!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/40714

mayasmommy2
by on Nov. 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM

It takes about two weeks to receive information, depending how far you live. I have worked for this company for almost a year.

sekenvpip
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Thanks for the reply! It's probably been around 2 weeks since I applied so I guess I'll get it twice then lol!!

How do you like it? I assume you're making decent money if you're still with it a year later =)

Owner of SEX - B.J. 101 - Adult Content!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/40714

Angie255
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM

I would like to know how well you are doing with the company also. i signed up for one of these years ago, to assemble things, however, my concern was that i had to foot the bill for the kit, supplies.

angie

mayasmommy2
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Most of the companies remburse you for what you spend on products. I do belive there are a few that dont. (The greeting cards do, i know that)

Boddah266
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:11 AM

This would be perfect for me. My husband's work hours are unpredictable because he has to rely on a ride home from co-workers (I have the car for the kids) and I need a work at home job so I can keep BF my Little one. I just signed up and I'll see what happens and keep you girls updated! :)

EMohn86
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 2:51 PM

After I signed up for this I recieved a letter in the mail that wants you to send $19.99  for a 'finders fee'. And then choose 5 of the jobs you want to do. How do I know this is legit and I'm not sending $19.99 for no reason??? seems SUPER sketchy 

mayasmommy2
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM

I dont know why they make you choose 5. They send you all information for all of the jobs. (All details about them and contact info)

Angie255
by on Nov. 6, 2009 at 4:47 PM

when do they reimburse? with your payment after mailing acceptable product to them?

mayasmommy2
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 12:07 PM

That is correct. You get reimbursed when you get your pay check.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)