Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great Promotion this month!!! Only $1

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Join our successful team of moms and work from home! For only ONE DOLLAR you can start working from home with our awesome team!

NO Inventory
NO Parties
NO Taking orders
NO Handling money
NO Deliveries
100% RISK FREE
Free & Unlimited training and support
Positive atmosphere

Truly work completely from home – even with the kids by your side!
I found this team several months after the company I was working for at the time, downsized and eliminated many management positions, including my position. I made the decision to not return to the corporate world and it has been a huge blessing. I have never found another business that makes more sense!

I have 2 children – they are 4 months and 3 years old. There is nothing else I could do from home and earn an income with them right by my side! I wouldn’t trade it for the world!

If you have never talked with me to get all the details and information about our team, then now is the time to check us out!! Listen to all the information completely free of charge and then you can decide for yourself!!

All of my contact information is below! Give me a call or email me today!

Act now to get all the information!! If you decide to join our team, the $1 special is only good through Nov 23rd!!

Jennifer Elliott

734-377-7293

umich0730@yahoo.com

www.workathomeunited.com/payday4u

You can earn at HOME too! We now offer WEEKLY PAY! Let me share why I LOVE my job...

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)