Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn Money from Home with Healthy Products for you Family

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Do you want to transform your life?
Do you have goals you have been unable to reach?
Are you looking for a different lifestyle?
Starting your own Home Business with Young Living can help make your dreams come true!

Why is this the perfect time start your own Young Living home business?

1. Unique and effective products and you will want to share with others so they that can increase their health and make money from home too!
2. Investment as low as $40 gets your home business off the ground. (Start Living Kits range from $40-$300. You decide which one is right for you.)
3. No inventory requirements because Young Living is Referral Based Marketing which means you just share information and refer people with your sponsor number. Customers order directly from Young Living and you get generous commission on sales.
4. An incentive to achieve with rewards at every level, so as your home business grows, so will your compensation.
5. Take advantage of Tax Benefits available to small home business owners.
"There are enough deductions involved in a home business to cut the average American's taxes by as much as $5,000 or more per year." -Money Central
"The greatest tax reduction strategy in America is to start a home based business." Jeff Schnepper, Microsoft tax expert
6. Aging baby boomers are preoccupied with image, longevity, health & fitness - Never before has such a large part of the population been so primed for cutting-edge solutions.
7. The bad economy is causing people to be especially interested in starting their own home business so you will have even more interest than normal.

Get started building FREEDOM today:

I started my home business to stay home with my children.
My name is Scarlet and when I started using Young Living products, I loved them right away. Originally, I signed up as a distributor just to get the 24% discount! When I became pregnant with my daughter, I knew I wanted to be able to stay home and raise her so I realized a Young Living home business gave me that opportunity. I began to pursue it and I am so glad I did! Now I stay home with my two children and I am thankful that I had this chance to not only make money from home but by sharing products that bring people health! What could be better?

I am looking for individuals who are self motivated, willing to learn and eager to build a successful home business to join my team. If you are willing to work to build your home business, I will show you how.

Cost/Benefit Analysis:

What have you got to gain from starting your own home business?

1. Stability - Young Living is a firmly established over ten-year-old, financially solvent company that will never lay you off! You can have it as your back-up or if you work at it you can make it take off to full time status.

2. Freedom - Spend time with your family and children. You can go on vacation when you want. You'll never have to request time off in advance and you can make it work around your and your children's schedule.

3. Empowerment - You set your schedule, you choose your salary, you work where and when you want without punching a time clock or working under the watchful eyes of a supervisor or boss. You get back what you put out and then you get residual income from your initial effort.

4. More money $$$- You have the power to give yourself raises in income by working more. You make more as your own boss and you decide how to spend it.

5. Less stress - No deadlines (except the self-imposed variety), no boss, no co-workers, no cubicles, no sitting in traffic, no stress.

What have you got to lose from starting your own home business?

1. The $40 investment to start your business. Even then,you will earn this back with the 24% discount that you will always receive whether you refer customers or not.

Why not get started building FREEDOM today?

http://www.youngliving.org/scarlet

What some Successful Young Living Distributors are Saying:

"I have had great success with Young Living Essential Oils. I have been able to quit my job and have the freedom of working full time from home. It is a very rewarding to be able to help others in my organization build their own successful business and experience this freedom for themselves."
-- Brandon Kantner

"Today, we have over 1,600 people in our organization and our hearts feel good knowing that others are living happier, healthier lives because of our outreach."
--Benjamin Perkus

"Young Living Essential Oils has completely changed my life. I am better physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. My whole outlook on life has changed. I have more meaningful relationships now than I ever imagined. I have a purpose for my life. I have a mission in my life. The blessings in our lives are all because of Young Living and we will be forever grateful to Gary Young and his wife, Mary, for their devotion and commitment to making this possible for all of us, along with all the Young Living staff. We are living the miracle of Young Living Essential Oils."
-- Kathy Kouwe

"Being successful at Young Living is all about relationships. When you focus on helping others build their businesses, you will find success. By helping others you help yourself. It is all up to the individual. With Young Living Essential Oils, you can go as far as you are willing to go and can achieve as much as you are willing to work for."
-- Richard and Shauna Dastrup

"At the time I found Young Living, I was seriously depressed. I was actually contemplating suicide. My mother, had just ordered some oils to try. She knew I was suffering from depression but had no clue I was wishing I could end my life. Mom brought over some oils and I tried the oil blend Abundance. Wow! It took just a couple of minutes and I was lifted out of depression to the point I was singing and dancing around the house. My son thought I was "on something. Shortly after that I realized what a powerful business opportunity that was available through Young Living. I feel that all humans need to know about the oils and how they can be used to protect their family. How could we not share information that could improve people's lives? I have been earning a full-time income working from home for several years. "
--Melodie Kantner

"I have discovered that there is no limit to what one can achieve with Young Living. Success comes from helping others be successful."
--Kathy Farmer

By now you probably know if this sounds like something that interests you. If it does, don't wait. Don't let excuses based on fear delay you. Make a decision and get started building additional income now. Sign up as a distributor and start your own business today! Click here to get started.

Here's the best way to start your home business:

1. Enroll as a Distributor and purchase any Distributor Start Living Kit as your first order.
2. Then place a product order, preferably an Autoship order (which makes you eligible for maximum bonuses).
3. Get a book (Reference Guide for Essential Oils - contact Abundant Health 888-718-3068; http://www.abundanthealth4u.com.)about how to use the oils right away.
4. Use the oils and personal care products as soon as you get them.
5. Tell everyone you know about your excitement and interest in using these products, increasing your health, and starting your own business. You can give them the literature about the products you get in your success kit along with your distributor # and earn 24% on retail customer orders, 12% on preferred customer orders, and 25% Star bonus on new distributors.
6. Start applying the 8 Steps to Success. We talk more about these ideas to build your business and I am always here to help support your business growth.
7. Shoot for the Preferred Customer Performance Bonus ($100-$500 per month) and/or Distributor Team Bonus($100-$2000 per month).
8. Explore new products, and keep learning from your experience.

This is your opportunity to get what you want, with the lifestlye you want! Sign up as a distributor, order your start living kit and start your own business today at http://www.youngliving.org/scarlet

Best Wishes and I look forward to working with you!

Best Wishes,  Scarlet
Go green!  Replace harsh chemicals in your house and medicine cabinet with organic essential oils, nutritional supplements, and personal care.   Shop with me at http://
www.youngliving.org/scarlet

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)