Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

With all of this information, Where do I start?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

Ok, Now I know that most, if not all of you have read my posts and how I am always sharing ways to market your business effectively , for some, this may come as a very natural thing to do but for others, all those ideas can become overwhelming.

Know, I know several of you have clicked on my links before to see that it led you to a page for Magnetic Sponsoring with Mike Dillard. I applaud you for taking that step to learning the latest methods on marketing, because let's face it, I am all for getting leads and prospects, but my friends neighbors and feet are worn out. So I wanted to share this information with you to help you not only generate new prospects and income, but to help you gain momentum and organize your approach. The great news is, it's not an at home business, it's material for your existing business so that you can maximize ontoady's growing market. ( Click here for NBC coverage)

Let's not forget, I have MLM businesses myself and my success and income was greatly impacted when I received my course. The fact of the matter is that most if not all the people laid off in the past year are from "technology" type companies and they are not looking for an MLM, these prospects are not just going to fall into your lap and are not going to respond to thetraditional "Hi I'm Jane I would like to tell you about xyz, I think you'd be great at it." , YOU have to make it appealing to them. MLM is no longer for moms only, it's for everyone. And youdefinitely want to start with a resource that's going to draw them to you and not the other way around.

The course will

• Teach you how to weed out prospects who are wasting your time
  • How to sponsor people who have already decided NOT to join your business!
  • Why the best time to talk to a MLM lead is AFTER they've talked to other network marketers!  (If you do things "Mark's way", you will never again worry if other network marketers talk to your leads — in fact, you'll actually prefer they do.)
  • How to get people at parties and other social gatherings to approach you and ask about your business..
  • How to mentally "turn the tables" on your prospects so they sell themselves on YOU... instead of you selling to them! 
  • The single most important thing you must do (and say) if you are talking to a highly skeptical prospect.

And Much Much more....Start Here

As a coach myself, I needed someone to coach me. This business is ever-changing and we all need to stay on top. If you are thinking no, or this is just a sales pitch, then you've missed the vitalinformation within this post. That's ok! someone else will take the information and business you didn't want.

Ninety-five people out of a hundred settle for whatever they get... -Bob Proctor

To your Success,

Luana Reece

National Network Marketerspinning globe

For more business leadership tips, Click Here

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)