Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stella & Dot Business Opportunity for Trendy SAHM's

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

• You wrote on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:10 AM
  • Stella & Dot Jewelry Independent Stylist

Stella & Dot is only a few years old and seen in current fashion magazines, on TV and on many celebrities.  It is a very on-trend line that sells sterling, vermeil & luxe jewelry designed in many of the same factories that produce couture jewelry. Some of the designers have designed for Banana Republic, J Crew, Sex & the City, etc.

I started this when I fell in love with it!  I wanted to purchase a 'non-traditional' mother's necklace when Greyson was born and found Stella & Dot's "Be in Love charm collection (our best-seller). I became a stylist immediately as I decided to stay home with the baby and wanted some income. There are also very few stylists in my area as the company is newer and starting to become so popular!  It was  a great opportunity to get into while the company is young.  The income opp is unlimited and based on how much or little you want to earn.

Start up kit $199.00 includes: The Business Materials

• Invitation Postcards

• Stella & Dot Look Book Catalogs

• Order Forms

• Hostess Planners

• Stella & Dot Trunk Show Display Sign

• Visa/Mastercard Tent

• Mini Look Books

• Opportunity Brochures 

-Access to Stylist training 24/7, Optional website purchase with 1st 30 days free.  You can pay monthly or quarterly.

-Jump Start Program includes: $350.00 worth of FREE JEWELRY when you sign up…2 more opportunities to buy 50% off anything in the line.  Although you get these opps, they are not required! 

-You DO NOT have to carry an inventory, NO deliveries, NO consumable samples

-No monthly sales requirements to stay active

-Trunk shows last approximately 90 minutes, you can also have web shows/catalog shows 

-Up to 30% commission. 5% free jewelry credits and 5% business supply credits

*Contact me if you need any more information or a sponsor to start your business.  There are many areas of the country that don’t have stylists yet!

Fondly,

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)