Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My business went into HIATUS...What do I do?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Many, if not all of us face the challenge of our business going into a state of "Hiatus" and for some, this is where they/you will start to second guess yourselfshrugging and begin to think that that J.O.B (Journey Of the Broke) was not so bad with all of it's "stability" and "Benefits".

Now, I speak of this because I know it to be true. My journey to financial independence and stability did not come at an easy price. I paid for it through inconstancy, horrible leads, bad decisions and sacrificing my family time throughout the years. However, had I not gone through those things, I would never have been able to see what true leadership is today.

Building your business through leadership rather then the mundane hum drum of a secular work life, helps you realize that YOUR business success is a reflection of the dedication that you've show when you are not at your highest point, rather it is the result of what you have overcome, at your lowest. happy

You see, "Every body starts at Zero". Zero prospects, leads, in some cases money, knowledge etc. But a true leader will not make excuses, NO! A true leader believes that "there are no reasons for you not having success, there are only excuses." The mindset of a leader is constructed only to peruse rather then ponder on the "what not's or have not's". 

Most, of you reading this far into this post, have come through or are currently going through this very example of "perusing" success.slapping forehead So you can identify with what is being said, but for some, this may be the beginning of the end on their journey to success and I encourage you to reflect on the "WHY" part of what drew you to your business in the first place. Get back to the fundamentals, regroup and start at ZERO. Believe me, there is no greater feeling then to go from ZERO to six figures and no greater reward then to know you stayed focused and YOU succeeded. I challenge you to become a leader take the "pillow test"out of bed, come back and try this system CLICK HERE

To your success,

Luana Reece

National Network Marketerspinning globe

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)