Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working from home and it's great!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I recently found an ad in hotjobs to work for the online affiliate of the Examiner, the Examiner.com. I decided to apply since I enjoy writing, and I am a stay at home mommy. I checked into it first with the better business bureau to make sure they were legitimate, and then went for it.  It didn't take long for me to get the hang of it, and now I am actually making a bit of money. Not huge sums, but a nice little bit that will definitely help during the holidays. Not only that, but I am doing something I enjoy and getting to still stay home with my kids. The perk is, they are throughout the US, as it is internet, and constantly looking for new writers. I got to pick my genre, and now write about children's fitness and nutrition. If you are interested, take a look at my site. If it looks like something you'd like to do, go to the Examiner.com website, and when filling out the application, please put me as your referrer. :)  More than anything, I just want to be able to share this with other stay at home moms-I tried a ton of stuff (like the surveys, and data entry) with no visible results. Thought it would be refreshing for you to find one that worked!! have a great day!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-31180-Augusta-Kids-Nutrition--Exercise-Examiner

Jennifer Robinson, Augusta GA

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)