Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from home business for sale!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:29 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

I am selling my web store that I have worked very hard in the last two years to build. I managed this site on my own while staying home with my kids, now that they are older, I have re-entered corporate America and I just do not have the time to manage the site. I currently have over 600 products on the site and about 1000 more that need to be added through my vendor relationships. The site is getting very good traffic and I have not done ANY web advertising in a while, so it has potential to be a leading site on the internet with just a little advertising. I have a permanent free ad running on parenting.com that will be yours as well! The website alone has an estimated value of 15K. You do not have to keep ANY products or have any upfront costs as 100% of my products are drop shipped (you charge the customer, then the vendor charges you, so you really have no overhead cost except the $45/month to yahoo for hosting the store). The only reason I'm selling is that with two kids and a full time job I just don't have the time to fullfill the orders in a timely manner or provide good customer service. I will be happy to share with you the other products that I have yet to add to the site and I will teach you how to add/delete products on your own. The site was developed by coloradowebsolutions.com and they will be happy to work with you to teach you how to manage the site on your own. Please call at 720.810.3830 or email at mlafond35@yahoo.com and I will be happy to consider all reasonable offers. By reasonable, I mean to not call me and offer a few hundred dollars, I have put way to much time and love into the site to just give it away! This is a great opportunity for a work from home business!! Please check out shopexclusivebaby.com and contact me if you want to learn more about this opportunity.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)