• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You a Natural Motivator?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Hi everyone!

Do you find yourself offering words of encouragement to others, even if you've never met them in person before? Do you like to offer advice when you know you can relate? Do you like having a support group when you are trying to reach your goals?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then Beachbody may be the business for you. I have been a regular customer of Beachbody since October 2008 and have to say that I absolutely love them. Not only are their programs amazing (I've been using Turbo Jam and Rev Abs), but the community is so supportive.

As an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, you will motivate others who are working on achieving fitness and nutritional health. I am truly blessed that I found this business. I've been motivating others for years as we have been working on achieving our fitness goals together. When I came across this coaching opportunity, I knew that it was perfect for me. It has allowed me to keep my focus on motivating others while allowing me to contribute to my family's income. I'm a stay-at-home mother and my family is my top priority. Beachbody allows me to work on my business whenever I want, so I can set my own schedule and work my business whenever it works for me.

If this is something that might interest you, visit my website at http://beachbodycoach.com/fitmom8809 or email me at fitmom8809@beachbodycoach.com and I'll gladly set up a time where we can go over some more information.

Beachbody has totally transformed my life, both physically and financially, and I know that it can do the same for you. Why not contact me today?

Tiffany Booze

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)