Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work with Families & Schools from Home

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

Hi everyone,

My name is Shauna Morris

I'm an educational consultant for Usborne Books. Never head of Usborne? Well, Usborne sells the very best books for babies through teens, both entertaining and educational. These truly ARE the best books! 1,000s of titles, many of them award winners as well.

When I first started working at home a few years ago, I became so frustrated over all of the at home business scams, selling things people didnt actually need, and so on. A lot of time goes into every single Usborne book so that it appeals to hands-on, auditory, and visual learners. We also have flash cards, puzzle books, sticker books, and so much more. Usborne Books was listed in Forbes as one of the top 200 small businesses to work for.

What does an educational consultant do?

• Home Shows

25% commission that you take home from the party that same day, most new consultants make $75-$120 a party.

• Book fairs at preschools and daycares

Reach out to local preschools and daycares and help them host bookfairs earn up to 30% commission

• Our Reach for the Stars reading incentive program w/ schools

This is a pledge-based reading program where kids get family and friends to pledge for their reading time, the kids get to keep half of the money to buy books for themselves, and the other half goes to the school to buy books. We handle all of the details and earn commission from these as well. So rewarding!

Literacy for a lifetime grant matching program

A school gets a grant for $5,000 to purchase new books,  Usborne matches 50% so the school now has $7500 for new books of their choice through us and we earn commission on this too! Schools also somtimes have bookfairs where parents buy books and then that money is collected and we match it 50% for the school to get books as well.

-Make your own schedule

work 5 hours or 20, it's all up to you, work around your families needs

-NO inventory!

We do NOT keep inventory, so there's not huge startup costs

-Ongoing training and support that is free, never pay for training or help!

-Make new friends and meet people

-Enjoy having a rewarding business that helps children and schools

-The company has many bonuses and incentives as well

Okay, right now our starter kit is $35, and what you get is 11 books, an e-commerce website, catalogs, order forms, and everything else needed to start your business. Free Shipping too!

This is truly a GREAT opportunity for anyone looking to many a little extra cash, or even replace a career and be at home more. It's all up to you and the possibilities are limitless.

I would love to chat with sincere, honest women who love kids and would represent my team well.

You can sign up here

Or email me w/ questions or to set up a phone chat

Or go to http://www.brightwormbooks.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Best,

Shauna

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)