Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to supplement full time job

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 786 Total Views

I am looking for a part time job or a business with no start up fees.  I am currently working customer service part time from home but do not like to be tied to phone for hours at a time.  Experience is staffing, hr, employment verification and data entry. Would like to hear from anyone with suggestions.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I am with Internet CEO Moms and I absolutely LOVE it!! :o)  

I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son and I work with a great team of Moms helping each other create income from home.

No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay!

Free website, training, and unlimited support!!

~Alyssa Maliska
Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
Take a look at my blog @
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Hi there!!  I, too, work with Internet CEO Moms and Alyssa Maliska (above).  Alyssa is awesome and is very dedicated in helping moms reach their goals and work from home. 

If you haven't done so already, check out her website:  You will be very impressed!!

Good luck in your search to work from home.  I hope you find something that you enjoy.

Sarah Niska

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Scriptures is free. check it out

Happy hunting!

Emma Weekly

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Need some ways to make some extra money? Click on the links below to find some jobs or businesses:-) Happy Hunting!!:-)

by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I have a great business that I work from home around my family's schedule!  I not only make money, I save money on household expenses which multiplies the value.  I am an independent Rep for People Helping People, Inc.  The more people you help, the more you make!  Below are some of the reasons I chose this company:

2)   We market multiple products (not just one) so you can choose what you are personally interested in.  And, the products are services we all use daily so you don't have to convince anyone they need some unnecessary gadget - in this economy.

2) There are multiple income streams.  Not only do you make money on what you sell, you make commission on what you use ourselves.  You  can share this saving/income business with friends and make more money on what they use and sell.  Plus, there are numerous bonsuses that add up each month.

3)  It is completely legitimate.  Even some of the consumer affairs people who are responsible for approving businesses are involved.  It is an international company working in the US, Canada and Australia.

4)  When you work for others, you are paid what they think you are worth working their schedule.  I wanted my independence with control of my income.  I looked at all kinds of options trying to find the best opportunity at the lowest cost.  People Helping People is it!  The cost of business is the least I have seen anywhere and you can recoup that tiny investment the first month.  In fact, they have a promotion going right now where you can make $450-$6,000 before the end of December!

You owe yourself 15 minutes watching  And, then contact me through

Merry Christmas and a bright New Year to you, Marsha

by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Hello georgiagirl55,

My name is Johnnie Duren. I see you are looking for a part time job or a business with no start up fees. I may have something that you might be interested in. If you go to  read about this great home based business and see what you think.  To view the website with our gift baskets go to Let me know what you think.

Have a wonderful day

Johnnie Duren

by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Hi!  I just started with Symmetry that has a product that everybody wants.  It's called Diet Magicβ„’. I love this business because I can work out of my home.  There is no inventory involved and no start up fees.  The only charge is your samples starting at $39.95 and up.  You decide which package is right for you.  I make 25% - 50% commission.  With the new year right around the corner, everybody is looking for this product.  With your free web site, you can direct people there where they will save $$$$ as a Preferred Customer and you make the residual income.  I make 2 - 3 deposits a week.  Check out this awesome opportunity today.

Listen to our Hotline business message 1-646-222-0420.

Donna Susor (567) 277-5517

by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 6:11 PM

If the creators of Proactiv said they would pay you to recommend their new line of patent-pending anti-aging skincare instead of paying actors on infomercials, would you accept their offer? Well the offer is on the table.  No other direct sales company is backed by two of the most successful and recognized names in skincare.

I've been an independant consultant with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists for six months and love helping people gain confidence by changing their skin and their finances.  It's like having my own francise without the enormous start up fees.  I'm able to stay home with my boys and work part-time hours.  Email me and we can chat more!  My email is socalbeautynow@gmail.comor check out my websites:

Our Products:

Our Business:

by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Hello geoggiagir155

This will get you where you heed to be with Zero out-of-pocket to you it's no scam.

They teach you how to.

by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Checkout our affiliate program commission based.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)