Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Desperately Need to Work From Home, cannot afford start up fees...any advice/help?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 1048 Total Views

I really need to work from home.  I have 2 small boys and if I went to work I would be paying for daycare and not my bills.  I need help paying bills.  I dont want to get rich quick.  I just need something that can be done from my computer.  No cold calling or selling.  I cant afford to pay any start up fees.  If you know of anything, please let me know...thank you so much

by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyssamal
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM

I understand how it can be paying for daycare, it's like a mortgage in itself each month!!  However, with any home business, there will be some kind of start-up fee, whether it be big or small.  I work with Internet CEO Moms.  We are a huge group of moms working from home helping other moms work from home as well.  There is no selling, no inventory, and no parties.  We have endless support and it's been one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had! :o)  I wouldn't trade it for the world!

If you are interested in getting some more information, feel free to visit my website at http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and I would love to see if this would be something that is a right fit for you and your family.

Take care and good luck in your search!!

~Alyssa M.

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

Visit My Blog: The Maliska Clan

csmsand
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I 100% agree with Allysa! I work with the same Team and have for the past 4 years. Has been a blessing for us :)

Good Luck!

hope5765
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Here are a couple of links that I have found that are free to join that you may want to consider.

http://www.ezbizteam.com/hope5765/

http://www.TurboTycoon.com/Hope5765

"Happiness is he who works and plays and doesn't know the difference"
http://hope5771.124online.com

AvonLadySandy
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hi,

My name is Sandy Nett and I have been an Avon Representative for over 14 years.  Avon has been in business for 125 years.  The start up fee is only $10.  I would send you a kit and train you over the phone.  You can get the eRepresentative website and have your entire business over the internet by advertising your website.  I get orders through my website daily, some from people I don't even know.  You could then just sell to your friends and family.  You mentioned that you might not be comfortable "selling" but Avon is well known and the products are top notch, so people gravitate towards an Avon brochure or your website.  If you say  you want to work with your computer, than this is a great opportunity.  It is not a crazy MLM company where you have to have two websites, and a product that no one knows.  This is  a real easy opportunity.  There is NO inventory, and NO minimum sales per campaign(two weeks).  Believe me, I have tried multi level marketing before and mostly it is a pyramid scam unless you are good at talking people into something that they really do not want or need.  Please look at my website   www.youravon.com/snett    This is the website you would have.  You get it free for four campaigns, and after it costs $7.50 per campaign.  BUT if you have only ONE customer buy through your website, it is waived.   If you change your mind and feel this opportunity is not for you, you just pay your last bill and that is it.  For $10 it is the best deal in the industry.  You can also get all the products for yourself at a discount, thus saving you money on items such as shampoo, makeup, face and body creams, gifts, and other such items.  I encourage you to look at this opportunity because with just a little marketing savvy, you can earn money from home without leaving your desk. 

What state do you live in?  I am from Boston, MA.

Good luck and I hope to hear from you.

Sandy Nett

AvonLadySandy
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Hi again,

I just wanted to post my picture.  I thought it was already there!

Have a good day!

Sandy

kaismom1013
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I work for a company doing call center from my home its not a business opportunity but an actual job. Let me know if you are interested snewman25@gmail.com.

mamamissy23
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I would like some info on this

Quoting kaismom1013:

I work for a company doing call center from my home its not a business opportunity but an actual job. Let me know if you are interested snewman25@gmail.com.

sugapie0305
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I have been working with ChaCha for almost 3 years now and enjoy it. It's flexible, there is no schedule to keep, you can work anytime, anyday you like. I am a stay at home mom of 3 and a full time college student and this has helped me out on paying a few bills. I also do other side online jobs when I need to. In my siggy, you can take a look at my Cash for Mama or Make Money Online blogs. I also have a link to become a ChaCha guide there as well. If you have any questions about anything, you can send me a message.

Good luck & happy earnings! =)

Freeway To Success ~ Big Ways to Save Money and Earn Money Too / Turbo Tycoon ~ Get Paid to Receive Great Shopping Deals To Your Cell Phone For Free / Cash For Mama ~ easy ways to earn money for free / Make Money Online Free With Me ~ blog of free job listings/ My blogsSpoonful of Chocolate Sistah / My Ehow Articles / Become a ChaCha Guide

kkasky
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Hi Frantic.

If you live in NY, TX, IL, MD, or PA, I can save you money every month on your electric and gas bill.

I can also show you how to get free electricity and gas and how to earn income by recommending these same savings to your friends.

please check out my website and feel free to call me at home if you have any questions.

http://kasky.energy526.com/Home.aspx

kkasky

NanaWB
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Check out http://FantaZ.com/ZBO/Gameland for a legitimate "work from home" business!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN