Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Pay for referrals: $20 per referral (I got 4 my first day- EASY to do!)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Hello All:)

I wanted to share this info. on a new company.  I just joined yesterday (for free) and plan on upgrading by Friday (for free) so that I can get paid Friday!  Here's the details:

It is a membership program that has has an awesome affiliate program.  You are paid $20 per referral, per month and then a $100 bonus for every 10 referrals!  If you are broke (like I am right now:)  you can join for free, start referring others and when you have $29.95 in your account (2 people) you simply upgrade using the money in your account!  They even give you an extra $10 just for signing up!!!  I'm excited about this because I'm going to use it as a "feeder" program to join some other things I'd like to join!  You could do the same, simply use this as another income stream or to get money to fund another venture! 

To make $300 on this Friday you simply refer 10 friends (10 people x $20 is $200 plus a $100 bonus for getting 10 = a total pay of $300!!!).  For all activity now thru Thursday, they will pay it into your PayPal account on Friday.  Have money for the weekend!

Check it out at: http://tinyurl.com/4zlsead  - remember, you can join for free, give it a test drive, and if you don't like it, let them know and they will refund your money (if you choose to use your own money to join) within the first 30 days.  So, you have nothing to lose!  Let me know if I can help ~ Monica Render

PS ~ I started a group on here that has some other ways to make money ~ It's called Family to Family  Fundraing Network ( http://www.cafemom.com/group/111670 )

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)