Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for at home work.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:39 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 723 Total Views

I need something I can do from my home, to help pay the bills, our car is on it s last leg, so I need some good ideas fast!!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
huntsiekfind
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:10 AM

You should check out the one I chose.  I can usually find a reason to not do these business plans, but with this one, I couldn't say no.  It is 100% free to try, with no purchasing required, so people have nothing to lose to try it.  You only get one customer, then sign up other affiliates and help them do the same.  A simple plan, that builds you residual income from your organization.  My group is building this quickly.  Hopefully this will be something you would like to try.  Thanks in advance for taking a look at my website for more information. 

www.matchrateplus.com/wise               

uniquemom30
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Do You Love Gift Baskets And Flowers?

Join La Bella Baskets Today And Become a Gift Basket Consulant! 

* Work part -time or full-time 
* Work from the comfort of your home!
* Set your own hours
* Bi-Weekly Pay
* No experience required!
* One-on-One Coaching
* Get paid on all your orders and repeat customers.
* Free Prescription Card & Pet Card
* Start Taking Orders Today!
How Does Our Program Work?

1.  We provide you with a beautiful website with gourmet and specialty gift baskets. These gifts  are  loaded on your  gifting store with your own shopping cart.  No need to figure out  all the details.  Within minutes you can start taking orders.  

2.  Customers visit your  gifting store. They can shop for affordable beautiful gifts and receive all their gifting needs and place orders.  No more running around trying to find out what to buy for birthdays, holidays and special occasions. 

3.  We ship to  your customer within 24-48 hours. We work behind the scenes in the warehouse taking the shipping, assembly of gifts and other burdens off your shoulders. We also make sure all packages are professionally prepared.

You DO NOT have to stock any inventory
You DO NOT have to buy any products
You DO NOT have to deal with shipping
You DO NOT have to collect money

4.  You  generate a nice income! That's it! Pretty simple!
 Make Money 3 ways:
Recruiting people into the company!
Seliing our beautiful Gift Baskets!
Corporate companies!
Hi,

I'm Jennifer McClain, a Gift Basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and I absolutely love it!! I have been with La Bella Baskets for almost about a yr here in the northern neck of Va working from home!! It is the best home business I have done!! I have made my income on building a team  and that is the honest truth.:-) I am now focusing on marketing the gift baskets now. I just got a spot on my local radio station with an ad commercial and a lady from a flower shop looked at my catalog and took some brochures and business cards:-) So I'm thinking big and going to keep thinking BIG! I come up with ideas all the time:-)I have been top referral Consultant many times! If you have a passion for helping women and men work from home with a love for  gift baskets and flowers than this business is for you!!Please know that a home business take time for some people, so only join if your motivated and serious. This is not a get rich scheme and this is 100% legit!!

Please Note A home business takes time to build! Nothing happens over night unless your lucky!!

It is so worth it!!

Looking for creative  imaginative motivated women and men to help work from home!! 
Are You Pumped up To make an income from home?

Are You ready to help moms work from home?

Ask Me How You Can Enroll for ONLY $1.97 
Go to join now as LBB Consultant and ad the $1.97 to cart.
Be sure to put id#2684 or Jennifer McClain on who referred you:-)
LBB Consultant
Jennifer McClain

Have A Beautiful La Bella Day!!:-)

alyssamal
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Hello!

I started with Internet CEO Moms almost 2 years ago and I must say, this team has been a HUGE blessing in my life!  We have been able to pay off some debt and has given us some freedom. :o)  We do not sell things, throw parties, keep inventory, etc...  There is endless support and free training!! :o)  I do have to say that this team is amazing and I have made some life-long friends while doing this! :o)

Check out my website to get all of the details: www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

Also, you can view our team's fan page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!! :o)

Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

Visit My Blog: The Maliska Clan

Glendyra
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Hi there, I just started working from home with this really great company. We deal with health and wellness related issues. We've helped people around the world better their health due to poor nutrition.
I'm in my third month of business and so far i've already doubled my income from my first month!! I am very excited for the possibilities of this business for me and I would be happy to share with you!

Private message me if you would like some more information!
Glendyra B

Thanx and
HAPPY EASTER [to you and your family]

Krissiej417827
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:52 PM
Hi I'm Krissie, I needed extra income so I started selling Tastefully Simple a year ago. I love this company. The product is great. I make my own hours. I average $125-200 per party. I do at least 2 parties a week. You get to get out of the house 2 hours a night. You also get paid on the spot. 30% of your sales!!!
I used what I made from my November parties to pay for this past Christmas and we also went to Disney from my January profits. Email me if you have any intrest.

Krissie
Krissiej417@aol.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maile72
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Hi, I noticed your posted and wasn't sure if you have found something or not.  If not I have an opportunity to work with a wholesale wellness company that is completely risk free!  Even the joining fee is refundable.  There is NO selling, NO inventory and little investment, which is refundable.  This is the leading "green" company that has been around for 25yrs, is registered with the BBB and has won many awards.  We help people buy healthier prodcuts and save money doing it.  If you are interested please email me at mailemarlene@hotmail.com and I can give you more information.  Why not, it's risk free! 

Thank you and good luck,

maile72
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

MyPassionDiva
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Here is 10 reasons to join Mary Kay.  This month only join for half the price, just $50.  There is a hotline to listen to more about Mary Kay @ (641) 715-3800 code 48674# option 1. Make sure to mention your name and my name Javonne Doctor at the end. Contact me for more details

10 Reasons to join Mary Kay

10 Reasons to join Mary Kay

OUR PROFIT

• We buy our products at 30 to 40% discount e.g. (but wholesale at £6.00 and retail for £10.00)
  • We receive the same commission on all products.  The commission level is NOT earned through time and service.
  • We have a great range of regular line and special seasonal limited edition products

REORDER INCOME

• We sell a consumable product.
  • Only available to re-purchase through a registered Mary Kay beauty consultant.
  • An average customer will order 4 times per year.
  • The need for products increases of course with age!

RECESSION PROOF

• Women will always have a need to look and feel great!
  • Three markets unlikely to suffer recession or depression are alcohol, tobacco and cosmetics.
  • Women will buy feel good products to life their spirits.

UNIQUENESS IN THE WAY WE RUN OUR BUSINESS

• We teach skincare and cosmetics to individuals or small groups of up to 4
  • We have our own website for online shopping.
  • Quarterly catalogues
  • We offer a try before you buy service.
  • We also offer a money back guarantee

NO QUOTAS IN 5 AREAS

• Work the hours that you choose!
  • Be in charge of your own diary.
  • Earn as much money as you choose!
  • No territories - you can sell anywhere in the UK!
  • Take control of your life!

NO CEILING ON THE OPPORTUNITY

• Design you own lifetyle and write your own paycheque.  Advance at your own pace - team building is optional and begins at 4% commission.
  • Promote yourself and receive commissions on the success of your team.
  • Recruiting commissions are paid from your teams orders to the company and not from their 30% or 40%

IN BUSINESS BT YOURSELF BUT NOT BY YOURSELF

• Free training and ongoing support.

WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN

• No limit on recognition and prizes.

LOYAL TO OUR FELLOW CONSULTANTS

• Positive attitude training.

ACHIEVE A LIFE AND WORK BALANCE

Javonne Doctor

(785) 317- 8328

bedroomdoctor@gmail.com

www.marykay.com/JavonneDoctor

"Faith first, Family second, Career third"

Sarah82879
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I also work from home with Internet CEO Moms and Alyssa Maliska (above).  This has been one of the best decisions I have ever made for my family and this company has everything I was looking for in a home based business.  Alyssa is an incredible mentor and loves helping others achieve their goals.  Check out her website to get all the details www.4TheLoveofMyFamily.com

Best of luck to you, I hope you find something that you enjoy :)

Sarah

eastcoastgrl
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Hi!  I'm Jennifer and am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics.  After researching many companies, I chose this company to represent because it has a wonderful training program, excellent compensation plan and most important an unlimited guarantee on its product line.  The company has designed an award winning replicated website for its consultants where your customers can learn the latest beauty tips as well as order and pay for products with the company directly sending products beautifully wrapped to your customer's door; thus keeping you from having to carry a large amount of inventory or spending precious gas money to deliver product.  The company provides the best customer service in the direct selling industry that I've experienced, and I've been in this industry for over 10 years.  As a member of my team, we will together build you a business plan, and although you work for yourself, I will serve as a mentor to provide accountability and motivation.  Please message me back if you would like more information.  Best Wishes in your home-based business search.  Working from home for myself is the best decision I ever made!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)