• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAKE 50% PROFIT RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE! NO OTHER COMPANY HAS THIS OPPORTUNITY PLUS REBATE OFFER!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

ELSE WILL YOU MAKE 50% FROM THE GET GO!!! NO SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!! I actually look for "NON-SALES TYPES"... LOOKING FOR SHARP WOMEN WHO WANT TO EARN A LITTLE OR A LOT OF MONEY!! TOTALLY UP TO YOU!!! I AM LOOKING FOR DECISION MAKERS AND THOSE WHO WANT/NEED MORE!!!

50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50% 50%
Mary Kay Cosmetics is offering an awesome opportunity to change your life for $100!!! My team is offering a $25 REBATE 6/1-6/15. Call me for the SCOOP!!
You will get our starter kit which is valued at over $600!!! PLUS so much more in that box!!
I have made so many friends and have never met so many positive women in my life!!

• We DO NOT have Territories and we DO NOT have Sales Quotas!!! You DO NOT have to carry inventory. We DO NOT have monthly fees. 

• We DO make 50% on Everything we sell. We DO give away over 200 cars per month!!! 

• Join a live conference call Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm est. 1-712-432-1100 passcode 956799#  No Obligation...Just call in and listen!! $25 rebate Offer!! Call in for the SCOOP!!
    Contact me thru cafe mom or call/text me 941-376-9060 or checkout my website www.marykay.com/kbressan

• Join the fastest growing team in MARY KAY!! MISSION GET MOMMY'S HOME IS ON!!

• I WILL HELP YOU GET STARTED!!! DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!! THE OPPORTUNITY AND PRODUCTS ARE GUARUNTEED!!

• I WILL TRAIN YOU!! CONTACT ME TODAY!!! YOU WILL MAKE 50%!!!

• Kim Bressan
    Future Mary Kay Sales Director
    Champions for Freedom
    Giving women the CHOICES they want and the FREEDOM they deserve

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies:
    There are no replies to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)