Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reshape Your body today

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

Allow Ardyss to help your reshape your life mentally, physically, and financially. I am Alexis an Ardyss international distributor and I want to show you how an appointment with Ardyss can change your life.  Are you looking to lose weight? Ardyss’ 2 step process can help you reshape your body from the outside to the inside. First our reshaping line will instantly shrink you up to 3 sizes!!! Using garments designed by an orthopedic surgeon these medical grade shapers promote lipo transportation( re-distributing fatty tissues to the right places, increase metabolism, support and restore your internal organs back to their original place. While fattening your tummy, lifting your breast, reshaping your thighs, buttocks and straighten your back by pulling your shoulders back to the correct posture. The next step is the nutritional line filled with multivitamins, fat reducers, regenerators, and antioxidants, energizers, fibers and digestive products. That put you on the path to a healthier lifestyle for both men and women. Pregnant? we have a super comfortable garment that is designed for the expecting mother with our high quality, breathable material. It fits like a second skin due to its anatomical shape and built in expandable abdominal compression that helps in the prevention of stretch marks. This reshaper will give you comfort from the first trimester of childbirth. The soft, non-constricting waistband embraces your growing belling while gently reducing lower backpressure. Check out our large range of products for both men and women.
Contact me to host a show  and save!!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)