Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

I am desperately trying to find something to do at home for work.  I am a grandmother raising 3 children and need any extra money I can get.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShanaRN
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you here.  My name is Shana from Alabama.  I am an RN, mom to two and I own a business to work from home with Xpress Healthcare.  We are a discount health benefits company.  If you are interested in owning a business and working from home in the healthcare industry, I'll be happy to help.

Corilyn1221
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Something that is still somewhat new, only 7 years young, is a business opportunity-Scentsy. Fantastic company that lives by their motto, "Give more than you take".

Scentsy are wickless candles that are warmed in ceramic or porcelain pots that use special wattage bulbs to melt the wax and produce the wonderful aroma. Enhancing and enriching your life, your home, and your surroundings. Check out more information through my website: www.corihill.scentsy.us

Please feel free to message me here or send a message through my website. I look forward to helping start something that can be contageous, helping others have great smelling homes, offices, and vehicles.

Good luck in your search for finding something to help with an extra income. =)

"When the love of power is overcome by the power of love, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
lovingchocolate
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I am an independent Consultant for Lindt Chocolate RSVP. We specialize in home tasting parties, fundraisers, and corporate gifting.  The party themes are unique and fun! It's a perfect time to join since the holidays are just around the corner. Also there is an incentive trip to Punta Cana! I love the company and the products! The home office is very supportive! I LOVE my job and the extra income. If you would like more information, please email me at livingforchocolate@gmail.com or visit my website at www.mylindtchocolatersvp.com/340  I look forward to hearing from you!

uniquemom30
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Hi, Hope all is well with you and your family. I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is profitable:-) I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-) What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.

We help support single moms every month:) After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it! Great ways to make extra money:-)

3 ways to make money:

recruiting

sales

corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)

Best of luck!:-)

La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant/Team spirit Award winner

Jennifer McClain

804-238-5425 eastern time:)

lovely-gifts4u@live.com

http://www.ajenslovelybaskets.biz/

My id# is: 2684
Website to enroll: If your ready to signup or need help signing up let me know. Our $1.97 7 day trial ends soon.
signup here at my qstore below , go to the join now button on the left and add the $1.97 cart and check out just like a customer and put id# 2684 Jennifer McClain who referred you, if you decide to signup, it is $1.97 now, but will be ending very soon and after the 7 days just $19.95 a month. pays for your 2 sites and training and much more:)
http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=2684
bryantlegal
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM

A home business is the best way to go. First decide what it is that you really want to do and what is most comfortable to you. You might want to look into network marketing. This is where you use leverage in building your business. You get paid on efforts of others as well. It's like a franchise. There are so many tools you can select from, it's like going to the grocery store and selecting just what you need. The tools I use the most are linkx to webinars. I don't spend time going to hotel meetings because I don't have time, so I just invite people to attend on their own if they wish or they can just sit in the comfort of their home and watch the webinar. They can join in pre=recorded webinars or live webinar. We have them weekly.

I am looking for new reps to train. So if you are interested in the telecommunication field (and as you know, the world lives on communication) then you should look into what my company has to offer (cell phones, satellite, videophones and much more). When customers sign up for services using your link, then you will get paid each month for as long as the customer has the service or until the contract expires.

www.5linx.net/wilsher and click on "products"  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)