Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A fun and REAL work from home business :)

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

I'm not going to start off by saying your gonna get rich quick! This is an honest business that I personally just started about a week ago :) If you've never heard of Thirty-One, its a home party/catalog company kind of like tastefully simple, or party lite. I have been searching and considering doing one of these businesses on the side for a while but didn't have much hope in being successful...until I heard of Thirty-One. After reading about it, I decided to host a catalog party and see how well I did. I sold about $300 in my catalog party and was pretty excited about it! Its not much, but, my customers only got to see catalogs. This earned my consultant $75 just for letting me borrow a few catalogs :) I've been a consultant for only a week now and have 4 in home parties booked! Thirty-One gives their consultants soooo many tools and support its not even funny. I have been introduced to a great group of women and can honestly say that I am proud to be able to work for such a great company. Please look at my website and if you'd like more info on becoming a consultant (or even hosting a catalog party first to see what you think...) let me know! I'd love to help you!! www.mythirtyone.com/michelec31/

Michele Calello

Independent Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts

www.mythirtyone.com/MicheleC31/

Email if you'd like information on hosting or becoming a consultant!!

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)