Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me find something!! PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 241 Total Views

I am Velvet. I am a SAHM to my wonderful little girl Brielle and tonight I cried. Cried tears of heartache. I have tried everything to find a job working outside of the home but due to circumstances beyond my control, I am having a very hard time.

One of you ladies may be my answer! I need to find some kind of income. I will tell you what I am looking for! I want something with minimal start up cost and monthly maintenance. I literally have NO money so I would have to borrow it. Nothing more than $20 please if a start up cost is necessary. I am terrible at marketing ANYTHING. I literally can not sell water to a well. Either you make me a marketing star or the position is not for me. I would prefer doing like (non sexual) Live Chat or e-mail because I am absolute great at computers (been in the field for 14 years, why am I not working in it, ask the economy). 

Thats is pretty much it! I cant do anything call center as I still have to take care of DD so please work with me anyone! Help me out! Thank you!

♥♥♥Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your HEART♥♥♥

♥♥♥Brielle: My heart, soul and existence! God's Gift! Mommy's Angel♥♥♥

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
uniquemom30
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Hi Velvet,

I'm sorry to hear that and hope things get better for you and you find something you love doing from home.

This may or not be for you.I'm Senior Gift Director for La Bella Baskets=) We are in the business of giving!! You can recruit and still make an income with my company!=) I make my income mostly on recruiting people into the company=) If you have a passion for gift baskets and flowers . No Inventory, Low monthly fee, No quotas, enjoy bi weekly paychecks and so much more! Get in for $1.97 now! This will end soon!=)Only if your serious please =)

$19.95 a month!=)

Our company is about Giving Back and we enjoy helping moms work from home and we even support single moms through our baskets of smiles program!! We are a very giving company!!=)

Blessings to you and hope you find what your looking for.

Email me here if you like more info =)

Senior Gift Director/Team Spirit Award Winner

Jennifer McClain

804-238-5425

lovely-gifts4u@live.com

http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/lovelygifts.html

UmmHannu2010
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM
If you have good writing skills you can write for companies like Amazon. It shouldn't cost anything but you have to type a lot to make good money.

This guy is really great about reviewing work at home businesses. Look at his whole webpage, but this link is his recommendations.

http://www.workathomenoscams.com/recommendations/

One company I recommend is http://clickworker.com

Good luck. Everyone is going to try to advertise to you. But I read your post so that's why I'm not advertising to you :). If you have questions you can ask me. But the first links websites is great at seeing businesses for what they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALynn565
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 5:31 PM

We are a 20 yr old benefits company!! We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are with the Chamber of commerce. This is a really easy business to do and the income and benefits are great. I have started building a team of Mom's and Dad's that needed a way to generate an income from home like myself. I work closely with everyone and you get free training. I am looking for other mom's to join me as well. Start generating an income with me and one that you will be proud of. For more information contact alynn42@gmail.com or pm me.

Look forward to meeting you!

Anita

mkdirector2011
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Hi Velvet,
I am so sorry you are struggling. I know you will find something soon. There are a lot of great people on here. I have a great opportunity but it does cost more than $20. You get an amazing kit full of over $350 in full size products!! PLUS we will teach you everything you need to know!!! Contact me TODAY!!! We are offering a special price thru tomorrow...You can call/text or message me me here: 941-376-9060. I have ideas of how you could start!!

RCSmitty
by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Good morning Velvet, I fully understand your situation I am a single mother of three & unemployed, but with the help of the Lord I am making it. Have you ever sat down to have a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate with anyone? This is how simple the business I am in is. visit www.ogbusiness.com  to see more. There is a way you can start without no money if interested send me a email.  I wish you much success.

livewell
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Boy - your post brings back memories...I would be glad to help you establish a real income from home, and YES - you CAN be a marketing star! LOL We have step-by-step training in our team room.

Click here to go to www.greenMOMteam.com.

You can also check out my blog at LailaMoysey.com

Cheers, and I look forward to helping you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)