Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLZ need advice - unable to work but have so much skill

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

Good day ladies

This is Teri, it's been a bit since I have been on. I have been out of work for 3 yrs, I have been fortunate to have an awsome husband, although he was gone 3years out of our 10 yr marriage due to  being deployed. He has recently returned from his 2nd tour and will be beginning college located about a day away from where we live, so we will be moving. I desperatly need work, however, I have some sort of learning disability and/or mental. It has gotten worse the older I get. Unable to have the social skills needed to work with a team on a fulltime basis. I have am certified business administrator and have a certificate of completion from an online college - thru military - for microsoft office and OS systems. I seem to get things done and catch on much quicker when i teach myself. I know I could go to the state get disability, but I am not diagnosed so all in all probably looking at a cpl yrs. We will be moving in April of this year.

Please if anyone can help with any ideas, resourses, a job, I do not wish to be on disability when i am more then capable to do an outstanding job.

Please contact me @ tahirih74@gmail.com

Thank you all

shrugging

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)