Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need more work!!!! lol

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 566 Total Views

Help, im a part time stay at home mom and i am a avon rep and i need more work!!! lol. you do not have to be in nc to order from me, you could live any where in the world. if you are interestedpink ribbon in helping me out let me no, you can contact me on here any time. I will get back to you as soon as i can!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GDIMOM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Hi there are some online companies hiring (free, not businesses)

Details in this forum

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431/forums/213508/Lionbridge_Leapforce_NO_ADS

The jobs pay around $13/hr

You do have to apply and test before getting hired.

Mieka, single mom of 4 boys 3, 5, 7, 12  Kansas City, MO * Optimist * Breastfeeding advocate * Children's Consignment sale lover * Hair Braiding Salon Owner  KC Braids  * Ethical Network Marketing Enthusiast *   * The Money Club admin *  My #1 business opp: Cash Club International http://bit.ly/w9TrCQ  *  My cafemom work at home group for job leads Click Here * Add me on facebook (send a message so I know u are from cafemom) * I love Islam

ChristyC68
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I am an AVON Rep as well, I am like you, I am also looking for more, here there are a million reps it seems like in my neighborhood alone, so I am looking for some other things to get into as well.  I am currently a full time mommie and expecting a little bundle in March.  I am also a full time student in Business Administration and Marketing. With a minor in Early Childhood Development.  I enjoy internet marketing and promos and things like that, I am a computer nerd I guess..LOL! 

ChristyC68gardening

appletree1
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM

hi christy!!

i do no what you mean when you say that thier seems to be so meny reps in your area!!!!! my sister is a rep as well, and we went to a avon meeting on monday and i dnt no if you have ever been to one, but they give rewrds for serten sells leavles., my sister was amazed at the ppl just selling at 1000 lve!!! im good if i have a 50 sell,  lol. but i still love avon tho. if i get any new idieas or some thing that i think will help you i will let you no, one is daycares!!! have you tried what avon calls "tossing"? i hope that helps you some. and congrates on the new baby!!! hope to talk to you soon.

sherryway to go

desjmom
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I have done the Avon thing too. I loved selling it but I never made very much money at it. It wasn't a big deal at the time as I was working besides Avon. I am now a stay at home mom. I just started working at home again. I started working with a company called Advocare. Not only is a way to make money but it is a line of products that will make you amazing. I know that as a mom I have no energy any more. I feel like all I do is take care of the kids and clean house and that takes everything that is in me. With these products I have more anaergy than I have had in years. I feel amazing. I have My mother in law just had surgry and is 61 in poor health normally. Since she has been taking these products she has recovered from the surgry faster than she ever has. She feels great and is well on her way to being a healthier woman. I don't want you to just take my word for how wonderful the products are or how well you can do with the company as a business. Here is a number you should call. It is a conference call that was just recorded this past hour. I just got finished listening to it myself. It has women who took a chance and started with this company and are not only doing well helping to support their family but the are healthier. Please listen to this. The inverstment of a little time will be worth it. If you are interested please message me! I would love to help you out or answer any questions that you might have. 218-339-2599 enter pin 768709# if it asked for a reference # hit pound again. This call will be up till Wed.

Michelle Collier, Advocare Distributor (Results not Excuses! Changing lives daily!)deajmom@yahoo.com 

nitajoy33
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Love Avon.  I just signed my sister up for my company and she sells avon too and it worked perfectly together.  This company is not overly saturated as are some.   Great company with 90 warranty on everything and so easy to sell.  I would love to share more information with you and help you earn your start up kit for free, for real! 

I won't say this will make you rich quick or help you retire or completely change your life but if you are looking for a way to make some extra money and have fun doing it this is a great way to do it.

A Career With Just Jewelry is More Than Just a Job

* Ground floor opportunity with one of the FASTEST growing home-based businesses in the nation!
* Low up front investment - I can help you earn the jewelry for free
* No sales presentations to give
* No sales experience necessary... Put it on and watch it sell!!
* Flexible hours
* Be your own boss
* Earn up to 50% sales profit beginning with your very first sale
* Beautiful products at exceptional prices far below that of our competitors
* No minimum order requirements

This product does sell itself but depending on if you have a few hours where you would love to get out of the house for a few hours, meet new friends and not have to give any presentations your income potential goes up.

This really is a great company and all the information is easy to follow and you get live support from the company all day with any questions you need answered quickly.

I will be with you every step of the way......you don't talk to a "voice" about signing up and the pros and cons, you talk to me. If you have a question or a problem you get to talk to me. I will help you set goals and help you get started. The startup is so easy. I would love to help you reach your goals. Email me for more details and then I will give you my phone number, I hate putting my phone number out there because right away you get all the "bad" calls  . Good luck in anything you try. justjewelrygirls@hotmail.com

hartmancrew05
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Have you thought about becoming an It Works Distributor? I'm LOOKING for FOUR people to join my team. Qualifications: Wrap people, Use the products, follow 2 simple steps and "WANT IT" - IF you are not making a monthly income of $500-$1000 now call me! This is very possible is under in 45 days. WHO is it going to be? Email Me if it's YOU: drinktoshrink2011@gmail.com

Tracy H.
Stay at home mom to 3 wonderful children!

ItWorks Independent Distributor

WifeOf486
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I have several people that currently do Avon, or have in the past. I would love to speak with you regarding joining my team. If you (or anyone else reading this thread) is interested in calling into a conference call to find out more about my business, please let me know and I will provide you with the conference call details. There is a call today (2/22) at 2pm EST and another at 9pm EST. PM me on here or send an email to candycain@wedeliverwellness.com.

Thanks,

Candice

Click on my signature to read my blog!

Photobucket
watermelonqueen
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I am so sorry you are having problems finding work.  I have an at home job as well.  Maybe if you added it to your list of items you already sell, you may have more sales.  If you would like more information please inbox me :)

Have a great day!

Audrea

livefor31
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 7:14 AM
Check out Thirty-One gifts. We sell very functional products from diaper bags to thermals to organizing bins to purses to travel bags and much more they can also be personalized!

We are the fastest growing direct salescompany and are still pretty much unknown on the west coast!

Check out the catalog
www.mythirtyone.com/hedke

I would be happy to help anyone!
Christina
Christinahedke@yahoo.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittenpaw
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hi my name is Kathy, like many women out there I have struggled to find a work from home opportunity. I am 4 weeks way from having my baby boy. I have tried everything. ZNZ, DAILY NETWORK INCOME, AMERIPLAN.USA, MELALUCA, FUSHION CASH, DERECT ONLINE PROFIT, OFFERS, SURVEYS. Everything I was doing was commission of course and some they had start up cost. Well the job I am doing now is Taking Inbound Calls From home the only thing I have paid into it is a dollar for the referral registration offer. You post ads and when someone calls you or emails you, you tell them exactly what I said it is just posting ads and reading a script. It is commission, but depending on how often you post is how much you will make per referral. There are two referral site you can do one you can make 20 dollars per person and the other you can make 60 dollars per referral , or you can do both and make 80 dollars per person that does an offer. I am only doing the 20 dollar one as of right now.  It is legit we work for 500 fortune companies. You set your own hours, and you never have to sell anything, or pressure your friends or family. It is a referral site, but if you really work at it you can make the money you want. That is how commission works anyway. If you or you know someone that is interested this is the website for a short video that explains what you would do.

http://dailybreadgivers.info

After you view the video I will send you a link so you can register and then once you have your one credit from the offer I will send you the training video, It took me an hour because I was writing notes. But that is up to you. I hope to hear from you soon.  You can also call me at 1888-856-0950 or email me kittenpaw6969@yahoo.com 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)