Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for 3 people to join me! Must be willing to work and be trained!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 143 Total Views

I am building a winning team!

This is a business opportunity not a job!  If you want to own you own business, be your own boss, and have FREEDOM continue to read!  If you want to be tied down by a boss and a JOB then stop now.

I am an It Works! Global Independent Distributor!  Right now we are GROWING but we will only grow like this once!  You can be on the top with me! 

We are a health and wellness company our #1 product is the Ultimate Body Applicator that tones, tightens, and firms the area applied to.  It is a site specific detoxing body wrap.  Most customers see measurable results.  We also carry a full line of beauty products and nutritional supplements to help with health and weightloss.

Heres the real deal (see no hidden stuff I make no false implications)

1. It's $99 for your business builder kit (plus shipping and tax) it includes some marketinig materials and a box of 4 wraps to sell at $25 to $30 a piece

2.You make 15% off of all Loyal Customer orders and the cash made from selling wraps directly.

3. You make more money when you build a team!

4. There is a $20 charge (after your first month) for your website and you need to have an 80bv autoship or have a 150PBV in order to be commission qualified.  The 80bv is only like 2 boxes fo 4 wraps that you will need to buy in order to have parties and sell individual wraps anyways.  You'll probably acutally order a whole lot more just because of how much people want wraps.

5.  There is no stock or inventory to keep other than wraps and facials for your wrap parties.  They don't take up much room and I only bring one small bag with me to parties.

6.  I am on the BEST team with the company.  We are SUPERSTARS!  Why? Because of the great training that the #2 earner in our company has set up for us.  This all includes corp training online, personal training and support from me, weekly team and corp calls, a website for our team ONLY loaded with tools and training to help YOU succeed!  And a fb group page for our team for support and questions ect...

7.  IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO ALL IN DO NOT CONTACT ME!  I AM LOOKING FOR SUPERSTARS NOT SLACKERS! 

Check out my website at http://nwiwraps.myitworks.com/  locations doesn't matter we have a system in place to help you train and launch from afar!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)