Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to work from home...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 326 Total Views
I'm looking for serious work from home opportunities. No selling products please. I have a full time job now at a bank, but it has gotten so stressful lately I need to get out. I have always wanted to work from home and spend more time with my kids. If you have some suggestions please share, thank you!
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tandie1977
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this

hello i was to and i have found the way.. you can be at home and do everything on your own time if you want more info please fill free to contact me you can pm me your email add if you would like..nothing and i mean nothing comes out of you pocket..thank you and have a blessed day.. tandie

KBMG
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I'm a SAHM that works from home around my kids' schedules. There is no selling and I LOVE my work. It's in social media (like mixing Facebook and Groupon). Get in touch for more info!

Work from home in social media-flex hours, no time commitment and no selling! See more: http://socialmediaopp.weebly.com/

Williams78
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hi!  I too have a full time job but wanted to find something that would eventually get me home to my hubby and kids.  I work with a 20 year old company.  It is a great opportunity.  I send emails and earn income.  If you are interested in learning more, send me a pm.  Thanks!

Brandi

PinkStar412
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:24 AM

The company that I work for involves NO selling, NO FEES, NO cold calling, NO telemarketing, and NO hassles! It's a staffing agency JUST FOR MOMS!! It has become the biggest blessing for me and my family. Let me know if you would like more information or if you would like to get in on an open house! :)

wellness2009
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I would never suggest quitting your job but this is a FREE opportunity to earn an income while working on it part time. If you have a few hours per week and are able to just share a good thing....

check out my webpage, http://www.prosperityprint.com/ This is a free to join, no fees ever opportunity to work from home.

momlostwith3
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Hi Brandi,

please let me know.I am a single mom,three kids and NO job.I am really worried for us.I need to find some income to pay our bills!!

ytb1149
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have
three boys ages 2,12 & 14, I work for a wellness company that allowed
Me to stay home with my kids.

Just wanted to spread the word to moms that are looking to stay
home with there kids and make some good money.You dont have to
sell, go door to door and Cold call. I love my job. I get to meet great people.
If anyone is intrested send me an email at ytrinidad@comcast.net
Or just send me a message.

Great opportunity ladies. Don't Pass it up, I almost
Did and Im so glad I didn't.

Hope to talk and meet some new mommys.:)

jillian_G1
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Message me if you would like more info on my 2 business opportunities.

Jillian Wilson
Financially free mommy
tpluv
by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Home Based Travel Business

Travel is a $9 Trillion industry.

You can start your own travel business and promote it online OR offline.

You can take vacations for not even half of the retail price! While making an income.

Training & a beautiful website are included for the highest possibility of success.

Book travel for yourself, family, friend & new customers and get paid for it.

Offers Free Major Health Insurance!

NO stock to buy or fill your home!

Residual Income!!

Company has been in business 11 yrs and is publicly traded!! This is a real business!!

Along with my travel business, we are also partnered with over 700 major retailers and we get paid from online shopping.

Send me a message  if you would like to learn more. I will show you first hand about this great opportunity and how great it can be for you & your family!

Thanks!
PensFan99
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Hi,

Check out my company, you can read all the information at  www.apworkathome.info. Once you decide this is for you, email me ASAP and I will send you the next step to signing up!

Hope to hear from you soon-

Melody

PensFan621@gmail.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN