Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Moms

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

Jus real quick moms ...... A few days ago I posted a link about a site called Sumix where you watch a 30 second video and answer 8 survey questions then they pay you 9$ eack video ,11$ each refferal and 23% of referrals earnings ,,. Well I did some more research and It turned out NOT TO BE so good..... Alot of people has said they have never gotten paid and the site it fairly new so they dont have the funding to pay alot of people 1200$ when they only make around $2.81  a day...If you think about it ...you have 27 dollars everyday after watching 3 vids n its going to take you about 40 something days to get to 1200$.... I wasnt happy with what I found BUT you know everyone entitle to there own opinion if your still interested in signing up the link is  http://sumixs.com/?ref=1257085

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Oscar841
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank You for being honest

ddee87
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM

of course anytime :).....

Trans
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing your honest comments. Years ago I also did same kind of stuffs in my college days whole day I was checking the video and answering their surveys of 18 questions,At starting they promised for good amount, but din't given me a single penny for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)