Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 216 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am currently with MCA (motor club of america). The pay is good but only IF you get people to sign up. I'm sick and tired of these stay at home jobs that require someone to sign up under you in order for you to make money....do any exist???? If anyone has any ideas or know of any jobs that dont require you needing to sign someone up in order for you to get money please let me know!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
joinTStoday
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you considered Direct Sales?? Sure, you make more money when you build a team, but that isnt for everyone.  What if you found a company/product that you love and sell it by becoming a consultant for that company?? Yes, it requires you getting out of the house a couple of hours for parties but YOU get to decide how much you work. 

I would be happy to help you.....genuinely!!

Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant

Team Mentor

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1

carahayden@comcast.net

mkdirector2011
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:36 AM

If you are interested in Direct Sales, I would love to share my opportunity with you! You are NOT required to build a team...that is another source of income but NOT required.
We make 50% on EVERYTHING we sell!!
There are NO TERRITORIES (We can sell ANYWHERE in USA!!)
There are NO SALES QUOTAS!!! NO MONTHLY FEES!!!
Message me if you are interested!!!

ANGELSOFTHESEA
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I work a candle business and there is different ways o work it.Email

me at angelsofthesea@aol.com for more information

designstar
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Direct Sales is the way to go, No it is not a get rich quick thing, but if you put in the work, you shall reap a good reward. I am a independent artist for a company that has unique personalized lockets that sell themselves. P.S. No high start up cost!

I will help you get started, check out my website, let me know what you think www.southhilldesign.com/lakishachisholm

Be Blessed

LaKisha

CarasMomma06
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Hi,

I'm interested.  Please send me more info.

Thanks!

mydonorcycle
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Must Reside in the following States: California, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

At My Donor Cycle, we are dedicated to fulfilling dreams around the world by bringing together prospective parents, egg donors, and surrogate mothers. We are looking for dedicated, responsible women to take part in this incredible process. Our staff of caring, experienced professionals will guide you every step of the way.

My Donor Cycle is currently seeking Gestational Carriers to help a loving infertile or gay couple realize their dream of creating a family. Receive $20,000-$40,000 plus some expenses paid. Experienced Surrogates receive higher compensation.

You will be required to keep appointments with the fertility clinic and the other professionals associated with the program. You must be:

Healthy physically and mentally
Over 21 years of age
Have a child and be parenting
Willing to commit time and energy to the process
Stable and mature
A non-smoker and willing to abstain from alcohol and drugs
Willing to take medication by injection for several weeks.
Have a BMI (Body Mass Index) not greater than 32.

Provide 5 photos and the following information for further consideration to alicia@mydonorcycle.com :
Name:
Phone Number:
City:
DOB:
Height/Weight:
Number of Children:
Number of Deliveries:
Date of most recent delivery:

If you are a healthy woman between the ages of 21 and 40 years old and have had previous healthy pregnancies, we would love to hear from you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN