• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blessed to be successfully making $ from home and I'd love to show you how to do the same. :)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 87 Total Views

Hi there! My name is Lora, I am a stay at home/work at home mommy of two amazing little boys and I write a blog introducing others how they can do the same.

I work with a few different companies usually as an affiliate and get paid anywhere from 20-100% commissions. I am only able to work while my youngest is napping, when the oldest is at school and then I take full advantage of bedtime ;-) , but I am able to bring in enough money to avoid having to put either of my littles in childcare AND contribute to my families finances. One program is showing so much promise that my husband is even considering getting on board and leaving his full time job.

If you are interested is learning about what I do and how I do it, I urge you take a look at my website and blog (linked in my sig) and reach out to me if you have questions! Helping mommies is the most fullfilling part of doing what I do because for me IT'S PERSONAL and I have been where they have been. www.lalamomma629.blogspot.com

I'd love to speak with anyone interested, if you live close....let's even go for coffee! :)

Please also check out and LIKE my FB fan page to learn even more about me and get all my latest updates...facebook.com/thestayathomemoneymaker

Hope everyone is having a blessed day and I look forward to meeting some of you! :)

~*Lora

I am a stay at home mom on a mission of filtering out the BS in the business of making money from home and sharing my knowledge with others wishing to do the same....follow my blog and see what I've been up to, what is working for me and what isn't. Want to know more? Message me! :)

I am a ... Stay At Home Moneymaker :)  www.stayathome-moneymaker.com

My New Health & Beauty Webstore :)  www.bargainbrat.net

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)