Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be able to stay home with your kids during the day and make some money!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 47 Total Views

I currently work from home.  I looked for about 8 months before I finally found something that was both legit and worth my time.

I work with Usborne Books & More.  I sell books and activities for children of all ages.  A lot of stay-at-home moms do this for a part-time (or full-time) job (and benefit greatly with the books from Usborne). You can check out my website at www.u3330.myubam.com to see the products that I sell. 

Usborne has no monthly minimums you have to reach and there is unlimited income potential, depending on how much you would like to work.  I currently work 1-2 evenings each week and make about $400-800/month right now.  However, I am a couple of months away from promoting to Team Lead which will increase that amount considerably without doing any more work each month. 

A couple things that drew me to Usborne Books & More versus other companies/businesses: 1. No monthly minimums so if I had a bad month it was okay, 2. Easy ways to promote up and earn more money, 3. Ability to make my own schedule and work when I want and as much or as little as I wanted, 4. It was a business that benefits my kids (I have 3 kids and they all LOVE the books and activities that they get to plahy with when I am not working - plus I get a 25% discount on the products so I use this for gifts for others as well as to get more books for our family) and 5. They have GREAT training available so that you can really know what you are doing and get your business going (I also must speak volumes about the Team at Usborne and how supportive and helpful they have been in helping me get started as well). 

Needless to say, for as much as I said I would never do a business like this it is working out great for my and my family and I would not change it!

In addition (no matter when you sign up) you have the opportunity to earn the full price of your start-up kit back in your first month (this is in addition to your commission).

If you are interested you can message me or call me at 651-329-6349.  I would be happy to answer any questions. 

~Kim

Kim Flemino
Independent & Educational Consultant
Usborne Books & More
kimflemino@gmail.com
www.u3330.myubam.com

https://www.facebook.com/KimFleminoUsborneBooksIndependentConsultant

reading

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)