Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to expand my team. Are you my next partner?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 47 Total Views

Hi everyone!

I work for multi-million dollar company called Melaleuca. It's been around for 28 years and has already helped over 700,000 families across the world change their lives for the better. This company has won the Better Business Bureau Torch Award and also has a AAA rating with them. 

The job description that you would have is Marketing Executive. Now, don't freak out. You don't need any experience whatsoever. We offer extensive training and you will be part of a team that is here to support you. You would never, I repeat, NEVER be alone in this. You would have a ton of people standing behind you from all across the country wiling to help you in any possible way they can. 

Let's get to the big questions that I know you're going to ask:

-You do not sell anything.

-You do not move inventory.

-You do not take orders.

-You do not pressure people into buying anything.

-There is no quota, which means there is no penalty, which also means there is no risk.

You are in total charge of how much money you make, how much time you want to put into building your business, and what you do with your business. 

This truly is an amazing company to work for with a lot of potential. If you're interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to contact me. Message me on here or send me a personal email. I'm happy to talk to anyone.

allison.garner1223@yahoo.com

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)