• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MARKETING RESEARCH FROM HOME.....

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:18 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

Inline image 1

Need some extra money for back to school shopping? How about a tank of gas? Or maybe you have a little one in diapers? Who doesn't need a little extra money on the side? Well I know a company that will give you "FREE" money  to utilize your ad space on Facebook. That's right I said "FREE" and guess what I have tested the company and they are an honest company that pays on time. 

There are no fees to join! No offers to sign up! No credit cards needed ever! You can earn up to $110 just for getting started and then you earn up to $65 per referral.

Sounds too easy? Guess what, it is!

This isn't a start today make money today or tomorrow type deal. I'll be completely honest with you, once you fill out the application it could be 3-7days before we can get you in for your 1st login and have the techs place the ads, but I promise you if you give me the time it will be worth it and I will be with you the entire time. After all we are a "TEAM" You can make a little extra cash on the side for doing basically nothing.

SOME REQUIRMENTS BEFORE WE CAN GET STARTED:

FB MARKETING RESEARCH RULES & BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

PLEASE FOLLOW RULES & AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN ANSWER "YES" TO ALL FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

• Do you have a regular laptop or desktop PC *(login may only be done with a Laptop or Desktop Pc)
  • Are you 18 or over?
  • Are you USA Citizen?
  • Do you have 100 friends or more on Facebook?
  • YOU HAVE NOT participated in any program similar to this program in the past.
  • Has an active Facebook profile (regular sharing, posting etc at least 2x weekly)?
  • I have a Facebook profile that has been active for over 1 year.
  • HAVE  A GMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNT
  • Agree to make FB profile public (admin will look while reviewing application so important to not skip this part)
  • IS AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS TO BE ABLE TO LOGIN FROM THE SAME DESKTOP/LAPTOP AT THE SAME LOCATION? 

If this is you then go ahead an contact me and we can get started with the process.....I PROMISE COME JOIN ME AND SEE THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY....NO SCAM/LEGIT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET

The marketing company pays via Paypal,Venmo or company paper check.. You don't give this company any of your personal information other than your name and email address. Also your friends or family cannot see the ad that is posted either.

The SKY'S the limit DON'T WALK AWAY FROM "FREE" MONEY! Join my team today......

Email me @ amberboaz0210@gmail.com or reply to my post below. Can't wait to have you join.

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)