Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy Home Business and Low Cost to Do.

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2017 at 7:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 48 Total Views

I've had an online business that costs me about $500 a month and it's really tough to do.  It's a graphics design business and the server alone is just about $400 a month and I pay commissions.  I'm not trying to knock my business down, but it's been hell for 5 years.  I need to do all of the work when something goes wrong on the server and put up with mean and cruel people to boot. 

So I'm going to do this other business I've been shopping at for over 7 years as well, because I need more income.

This business that I'm talking about is really easy and cheap to do, has been here since 1985, and not going anywhere.  There is no server to worry about or worries about paying commissions.  It's only about $70 a month and you use the products in your home getting washed, for cleaning, putting on your makeup, and even more, so it's a Win Win situation!  All you do is share the store you shop at and earn commissions on the people you refer.  It's so simple, easy and stress free.  Your fun, hard work in sharing will pay off well in the long run. Compared to my other business, it's nothing to do.  I did some proof reading online for something that takes me hours and hours to do and I make hardly any money.

This program is a must for everyone!!  They have supplements that are the best and you don't need to worry about them being filled with dirt.  I take an eye supplement that really works.  It's not a cure but clears up my vision really well.  I'm 64 with dry eyes and it sure is a god send.

It's easier than ever to sign up up people with texts and online!

Please sign up Here for more info!!!

by on Sep. 3, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)