Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January is the month to improve your health and wellness

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 61 Total Views

January is the month to improve your health and wellness!
If you are looking to become a stay at home mother and have been looking for the right business, than Stay at home and loving it is a great opportunity, especially for the month of January. Why? Enrollment this month is just $1 with the purchase of a Career Pack, Pay setter Pack, or a Value Pack! Also it is GARENTEED that if you enroll this month, and enroll 4 other members, with your monthly purchase you will receive a $500 check!

Now I know a lot of you are saying "With my monthly purchase?!?!"! Do not be scared by this. The monthly purchase that you make is all products that you normally buy! What's the difference? These products are healthier, safer around our children, safe for the environment and concentrated. They save you money (right away), and work better. If you have children in your home, or pets, these are the products you want to be using, because they are safer for you family to be around. There not just SAFER, they are SAFE.  You will notice a difference when using these products, and best of all, there is no obligation. You can cancel membership at any time, at no cost.

One thing that's great about the stayin' home and loving it team is you have help with you every step of the way. You are not put out there to do this all on your own. You receive your own web pages to help you business grow. There are weekly training calls. I will be there for you.

Please take time to read the information on my web pages, read my journals. They have some amazing information that can help you decided if Stayin At Home and Lovin it, is right for you and your family.

Also if you are not interested in working from how, but would like to just improve your overall health, I can help you with this too. We are always looking for new customers (hey, how else would be here?). Contact me, I Can tell you more about the products and how they can help your family.

Hope to hear from you soon.
~Cheryl

• http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/fite4home
  • http://www.saferisbetter.com/fite4home
  • by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies:
    There are no replies to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)