Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ameriplan® - Daily Pay, Healthcare Benefits, 401k and FREE GAS

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 62 Total Views

I get a lot of requests for information about Ameriplan and what I do. I'm looking to build my team with determined, hard-working, driven mamas who are hungry to succeed and create a six figure income in 2-4 years. If you're interested in joining the fastest growing team in Ameriplan, contact me anytime as I love answering questions and helping other moms in their search for financial freedom. Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My home-based business is Ameriplan which I LOVE and believe in it with all my heart. I made my first 2 daily paychecks in my first two days. And I love helping others do the same.

We simply offer affordable programs that allow our customers to save 20-80% on healthcare costs. We also help others do the same thing we do. All you need is a computer, internet access, a phone and at least 10 hours a week.

Since 70% of Americans are currently uninsured or underinsured there is a BIG need for what we have to offer. We simply talk to people about our programs or how the business can transform their and their families' lives. I know nothing about insurance or health, all I know is Ameriplan saves money and helps moms make GOOD money from home!

Here are the basic facts about benefits. We offer:
*Daily Pay
*FREE Training
*Healthcare discounts for everyone in your entire household related or not
*401k option
*Shopping discounts for great stores like Target, Walmart, Sprint and many more

PLUS:
*We don't Sell
*We don't deal with inventory
*We don't cold call

It's a dream come true to work from home and not have to spend a ton of money on gas just to make ends meet. I'm near my son... and I'm helping other moms, too.

Learn more about who I am...

Here are ways to get more details:

1. Click Here...http://freedomathometeam.com/oshun for details and an interview.

2. Listen to a 10 minute detailed overview (641) 715-3900 Access Code: 35499#. Write down any questions you may have and then go here: http://freedomathometeam.com/oshun/request

3. If you're just ready to start working at home RIGHT NOW call me up and I'll take your application over the phone. You will be up and running in 24 hours. I will send all training to you with in just a few minutes.

Also here are some of my other posts you may find helpful:

I'm An Ameriplan Rep: Here Is Exactly What I Do

I Made My First 2 Daily Paychecks In My First Two Days, If I Can Do It So Can You! (See My CHECK!)

What Kind Of Benefits Do You Get Working With Ameriplan?

Sooooo.... What Exactly Is Ameriplan??

FREE GAS!!!

We are also offering $300 FREE GAS as a thank you for joining our team...

$300 Free Gas When You Sign Up!

I hope you've found this information useful and I wish you success in your search! Contact me anytime,

Ife Oshun
Regional Sales Director
www.freedomathometeam.com/oshun
oshun@ameriplan.net

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)