Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a job I can do from home WITHOUT a fee.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

I'm looking for a job that I can do from home that I don't have to pay a fee to get started. I know it IS possible. Look at chacha. I did work for them but I was an expeditor and doing that I didn't make anything. I spent 8 hours and only made $1. Which is bs to me. So I'm trying to find a job I can do at home that I can actually MAKE money but not have to pay someone else a fee in order to do it. So if you can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics    

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jenniferlee_12
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I have been looking for a job from home for years to do without any luck. If you find one that works let me know. I would love to have something to do when DH is at work nights. He works swing shift so some weeks I go to work and come home and he is at work.

Ilovemy2babes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I will definatly let you know. You could check out Chacha you can also be a guide there. I was hired to be an expeditor which like I said I didn't make anything at. But I heard guides make a lot. :)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics    

Nancythemom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • I think I have the perfect work at home job for you.  I am a sales rep for a fundrasiser entertainment book. I work with women's groups, and all schools and sports leagues. It is not even working, you just network with your friends, children's schools , or sports teams,  clubs etc. The books are filled with coupons every one can use from your local merchants. The books sell for $ 20.00, you keep $ 10.00. If you sell 100 per month, you have made $ 1,000 for yourself and you really didn't work for it hard. THERE IS NO COST TO GET STARTED,let me know if your interested.

Nancythemom

jenniferlee_12
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Are you talking about Enjoy the City books or the My Shopper books?

Quoting Nancythemom:

• I think I have the perfect work at home job for you.  I am a sales rep for a fundrasiser entertainment book. I work with women's groups, and all schools and sports leagues. It is not even working, you just network with your friends, children's schools , or sports teams,  clubs etc. The books are filled with coupons every one can use from your local merchants. The books sell for $ 20.00, you keep $ 10.00. If you sell 100 per month, you have made $ 1,000 for yourself and you really didn't work for it hard. THERE IS NO COST TO GET STARTED,let me know if your interested.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)