Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes, You Can Start FREE! Yes, You Can Make Money!! Yes, You Will Love This!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:27 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

I didn't think it would work. But what the heck, I started FREE,  No Cost, Zip, Nadda.  So I signed up to give it a try. only a short time ago, now my downline has grown like crazy. And I discovered it does work. Stay at home moms are loving this, it can be done just with a computer or any way you want. 

Right now in Michigan we are freezing.  I know I am,  I am so glad I don't have to get out in the morning and go to work, if I had a job.

I just go to my computer every morning and work for about 2 hours and I'm done.  I do like to check in every once in a while to see whats happening.

Diamond Creek Candles is my business. They let me start FREE to see if this was something I would like to do.  To tell you the truth I tried  other candle businesses and I got nowhere. So I thought this would go nowhere too.

NO STARTUP KIT required, NO MONTHLY QUOTA, and NO PARTIES unless you want to. And you can START FREE!!  You can even make money by just referring people to your site.

All I do is a little advertising, Cafemom, MSN Groups, Yahoo Groups, Google, etc,  Boy was I surprised after three days I had a signup.  And then another one the same day.  Two days later I had another one.  And my signups started getting signups.  It seemed to just explode.  It  grows almost everyday.

I now have 64 in my downline on three levels. And I am making money. I am selling candles to my friends and on the internet. My signups are selling too and making money.

So if you are looking for a way to make money at home, take a look at my site. Remember there is a FREE 30 day trial, so you can see for your self, they have such great support.  A FREE Candle drawing every month.  So Check it Out.

http://www.thatcandlelady.info/

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)