Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies earn what you are worth!!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 75 Total Views

Join a recession proof team as quoted in Forbes Magazine!!! Featured on the Today Show with Katie Curic and featured on Montel Williams Show as well.

Slumber Parties HONESTLY changed my life in one year! Visit my web site and read my bio, I am a real person and not a paid advertiser like you see on these other scam site.

I am a stay at home mom of 3 in Maryland and love doing what I do and so can you. Iam changing lives everyday to make life more enjoyable and much easier finacially for women!! Slumber Parties is in the business of empowering and educating one woman at a time!

Start your own business today for only $250! With your Starter Kit you will get everything you need to get started.

Our Starter Kits include:

Products, catalogs, order forms, credit card machine, 1000 business cards, a four hour training DVD, lingerie, etc...

Let me tell you some other awesome things about our AMAZING company:

**All Distributors with Slumber Parties get a FREE web site! **

We have a marketable product. Where else are you going to find our products?? Sleazy bookstores?? Well I don't like going to those places and I'm sure you don't either. That is why our business is so successful. You can't buy our products just anywhere.

All distributors who sign up will get a 60% discount for their first 30 days.

After your first 30 days you will start out at a 40% discount and that can increase over time to 45%, 50% and 53%.

You will even get to enjoy a 60% discount for one month out of each year as a "Happy Anniversary" gift from Slumber Parties!

You can lay by the pool all summer and make $50k a year by doing two to three parties per week.

Why get a job at the mall or waiting tables when you can make $400 in one night?

Training is 100% FREE! I will train you and you will NEVER feel alone with Slumber Parties.

Please feel free to message me any questions that you may have. I would love to help you become a successful business owner like myself.

Carrie Gagne

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)