Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Here

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

***I've done Cashcrate (1 year), Awsurveys (2-3 months), Squishy Cash(2-3 months), Revolution MoneyExchange (3-4 months), Index Dollars (3-4 months), and health and wellness (1 year), and I have made more money with my newest wah opp. in just the 4 1/2 months I have been with them, than I ever did in the other companies. DiamondCreek Candles is the answer to my prayers!! I have looked into other candle companies, but they all cost way to much and have monthly quotas. And with DCC, I work completely from my computer...no phone calls, no parties. ***

DiamondCreek Candles has an amazing program to fit every budget...even those looking for FREE!! If you love candles, or know people who do, this is PERFECT for you! Did you know that 80% of the US burns scented candles in their homes? Why not be the one they buy from? This is a $2 Billion Dollar Industry!

No Investment/Inventory, No Cold Calling, No Monthly Quotas, No Parties Required!!!

Start with DiamondCreek Candles' FREE 30 Day trial offer. This offer is available all year round. NO CC REQUIRED! You get your own website, 6 levels of commission, up to 20% commission, and 25% discount IF you choose to make any purchases. AFTER your FREE trial offer,you choose where to go from there; either cancel or choose from our 3 monthly plans:

1. Silver $5/month...with website, and 20% discount
  2. Gold $9.98/month...same as silver plus a fundraiser website and 40% discount
  3. Platinum $29.99/month...same as Gold, plus 2 candles each month.

The 3 monthly plans come with:

• Your own website,
  • No inventory, (unless you want to)
  • No monthly quotas,
  • Commissions up to 6 levels
  • Residual Income
  • Up to 40% discount on purchases

Don't want to have to host parties? That's ok, you don't have to. You can work strictly from your computer and still make money.....I do. If you DO want to have parties or craft shows...then go for it!!! And guess what...you don't even need inventory to have a party!!! Contact me and I'll explain everything!!!!

Click on the pic to check out my website

giving heartAmy West, Independent Consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. Decorate your home or Start Working from home for FREE!!

Feel free to send me an email @ awcleanbiz@gmail.com
Or send me an IM on Yahoo....Hisservent20002000 or on Google and
AIM....Hisservent5700

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)