Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As seen on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Etc. WORK From HOME

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 58 Total Views

About the Company:  Booty Parlor Parties is a rapidly growing ground floor romance home party plan business opportunity with a Victoria’s Secret feel. Inspired by the idea of women being able to shop for frisky and sexy items in the privacy of their own homes, Booty Parlor Parties has truly become the “beauty parlor for your love life”! 2009 is Booty Parlor’s break out year with media attention ranging from TV (VH1, My Fair Brady, The Tori Spelling Show, Tyra Banks Show, and on FOX News) to Magazines (Cosmo, Lucky, Redbook, Essence, Women’s Health, Parenting, US Weekly, Star). Booty Parlor is about creating sexy, frisky, and romantic encounters to remember and we are rapidly expanding nationwide.  Be one of the first in your area to join us!

About the Products: Booty Parlor Parties offers sophisticated while yet “girly” products that empower a woman both in and out of the bedroom. Innovative and Exclusive beauty products, such as “Flirty Little Secret” Luminizing Body Butter with pheromones, “Kissaholic” aphrodisiac lip kit, and a “Dust Up” diamond dust shimmer that glows on you and tastes as sweet as cinnamon sugar.  These are just the beginning of a sexy date night.  BPP’s bedroom accessories are sure to creates nights to remember too with items like our Vanilla Sandlewood or Chocolate Spice “Don’t Stop” Massage Oil candles, a “Tickle Me” Intimacy Kit, and the Celebrity favorite “Turn Me On” Vibrating panties.  Booty Parlor’s product line also includes a selection of flirty lingerie, tempting bedroom accessories, and adult “toys”.

Start Up/Fees/Cost: Booty Parlor has 4 kits to choose from in a price range to fit every budget, featuring business supplies and display items from “starter” level to “career” level!  There are NO HIDDEN FEES with Booty Parlor Parties either!  Free website, free hostess program, free credit card processing, no merchant accounts needed, no inventory necessary, and no delivering!  We make it simple.  You party and earn while we handle all the details.

Benefits:

- Earn up to 35% commission on your sales both at parties and via your free personal website ~ with no additional or hidden fees. Your commission is fully yours!  Bonus incentives include free vacations/trips, gas cards, product samples, business supplies, a great start bonus program, and much more.  Our 2009 incentive programs, the F.A.B. (founders advisory board) and G.E.M.S. ~ to be announced soon ~ will reward you with amazing luxury gifts that are sure to impress.

- Earn up to 9% on your downline/team.  Best yet, you never lose your personally sponsored team members, even if they promote to a higher level than you!  You will earn on them for life as long as you are active in the business. 

- Direct deposit! Pay stubs to prove your income! A must in this economy.

- Party products are shipped directly to the customer. No complicated inventory documentation and storage, no carrying heavy loads in and out of homes, no unpacking and delivering of orders.

- State of the Art “dashboard” to manage your business including “Host Portals” for hostesses to email party invitations to their guests, a calendar, address book, message boards, online video training, online marketing button/banners, and more!

- Ground Floor Opportunity means BIG MONEY for you! 2009 is our break out year and you could be part of the excitement of benefiting from being at the beginning of the one of the biggest adult party plan launches in history. You could be the first in your area, or even your state!  Don’t delay, Booty Parlor Parties is already becoming a household name, and your income could skyrocket as a result!

For more information contact me or sign up immediately at: http://www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae

FREE BONUS GIFT WHEN YOU JOIN IN APRIL

FLIRTY LITTLE SECRET SET ~ a $90 Value FREE

www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae

I do THOSE parties! Contact me to book your own free,fabulous & fun ladies night out party,bridal shower,or bachelorette party. Enjoy a frisky evening filled with lotions, lingerie & laughter!  As seen on The Tyra Show, in Cosmo,Shape,Star & Pregnancy Magazine,VH1 & Much more!! I work from home! Are you making at least $100 per hour at your job? If not,Contact me! D'Avia LaVae;Sexy LifeStyle Advisor
www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae ~  DAviaLaVae@Bootyparlorparties.com 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)